why wont f1 22 launch?

by lenoxwake

Original Post

Re: why wont f1 22 launch?

EA DICE Team

Hey, @sleepaholic @lenoxwake @timtam4221 @egzq3daprw59 Can you add a Dxdiag so we can see what hardware and drivers you have? 

Let me know if this works or not for you. Standard smile

/Atic 

Message 11 of 68 (1,005 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@EA_Atic Please find my DxDiag attached.

One observation I made when looking at other people's DxDiags in this forum:

It seems that - not always but in the majority of cases - people report issues while having an AMD Ryzen processor and a Nvidia Graphics Card.

Could you please give us some insight why your game seems to have issues with this combination of hardware and what might be a workaround that the affected user base can put into place? Maybe there is a certain BIOS setting or a specific driver that is incompatible with your requirements? Anything that offers more help than the plain default reply would be highly appreciated.

In the end I do not want to sit here blaming anybody and troubleshooting the issues but much rather have fun playing the game.

In the hopes of a quick and helpful response, your fellow racer.

Edit: spelling

Message 12 of 68 (993 Views)

★ Guide

To add to my previous message:

My train of thought is the following: For most people the game is working without any issue while for others like me it is not even launching, even though my hardware is definitely sufficient enough to run the game (in theory) --> It must be something very specific in the combination of hardware + software + game code that is causing the conflict. I know that it is very hard to point that out from your side, @EA_Atic, but this is exactly why we need more insight from your development team. Please let us know what you know and maybe we can find a solution together.

Message 13 of 68 (987 Views)

EA DICE Team
Hi @sleepaholic, are you using anything overclocked and is the ram in dual mode (a1 b1) ?

/Atic
Message 14 of 68 (977 Views)

★ Guide

@EA_Atic 

No, I am not using any overclock.

Yes, my RAM is running in Dual Channel-Mode (DIMMA2 + DIMMB2).

Message 15 of 68 (967 Views)

EA DICE Team
I assume you have DDU the GPU drivers and tried installing the drivers fresh? @sleepaholic,

Have you tried a new windows user with admin rights?

/Atic
Message 16 of 68 (935 Views)

★ Guide

@EA_Atic Yes, I have as stated in post #5 of this thread. No success, unfortunately.

Message 17 of 68 (918 Views)

★ Novice

Hi I'm just new here in this forum I'm having the issues but I'm using Xbox series X and I already send my concerns to EA but I still don't have any answers. Thanks

Message 18 of 68 (905 Views)

★ Guide

@EA_Atic Any update on the issues?

Message 19 of 68 (881 Views)

★ Guide

@EA_Atic I would really like to finally be able to play this game. Could you please give us an update on the current development status regarding the crash issues? And what is the timeline until we get a fix?

Please remember: We have paid you (= EA and Codemasters) a lot of our own hard-earned money to play a game and all we received in return is a black screen. Sounds like a good story for the finance sector of my newspapers. Would be interesting to see the stock market's reaction once this gains some traction.

Message 20 of 68 (850 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help