Re: nfc hard journey 31 yard

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

Community Manager
@lkbroach

I am not sure if that can be done this year but can put in the request for the future.

For that type of request it would make more sense to have it on the forums where the community can collaborate on what events are difficult and need advice on. Rather than the development team writing up strategy to each event when resources could be devoted to other tasks. It's hard to know what events might be more difficult than others so I feel like writing out strategy for all events could be unnecessary. That is where these forums come into play, where players help players!
Blueberry.png
Message 11 of 13 (566 Views)

Champion
@EA_Blueberry I guess what I meant was on a game you need 31 yards total from the 10 yard line they could just put “You must lose yards first to take you back to say the 50 yard line, then complete the objective.”

Does MM have information anywhere in the game to go to various Forums Discussion Threads like Twitch, Twitter, Reddit, etc. so players can go to them?
Message 12 of 13 (560 Views)

Community Manager
@lkbroach

On the promotional news images it will have references to the communities at the bottom. If you were to go to the Help option under settings our Support site will have info on discussing the game with others in these forums.
Blueberry.png
Message 13 of 13 (1,674 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More