Re: What the flip? Singapore Practice is INSANE!

by ScarDuck14

Original Post

What the flip? Singapore Practice is INSANE!

★★★ Guide

Product: F1 22
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Summarize your bug The target times in Singapore's Practice Programs are far too difficult to reach, even if you push it like crazy.
What is your 16 digit Report Code? PCKK-XCGB-SXVR-PEKG
Which area is the bug/glitch in? My Team
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Did you have cross-play enabled? No
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Just play Practice in Singapore on your usual AI Level.
What happens when the bug occurs? The target times in Practice are being set to an insanely high benchmark in every program, so it takes inhumanly fast speed to match them.
What do you expect to see? Far easier target times. I mean, come on, even the AI with similar performance are slower on the same compound.

Title says it all. Practice in Singapore is near impossible unless I slam down the difficulty by 20 levels.

Message 1 of 6 (722 Views)

★★ Novice
@LuckyNico92 Every single track mate.. Quali runs are near to impossible to achieve… My team (from) car is just *.. upgrades especially the brake upgrades don’t seem to work well… it’s just horrible to drive the my team car with almost nearly maxed out..
Message 2 of 6 (702 Views)

★★★ Guide
@sharu46 What difficulty do you play on? I play on 80, and already I can't match the target times.

Qualifying works fine for whatever reason, because I placed P2 against slightly faster cars.
Message 3 of 6 (695 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@sharu46 Same here. on almost all the tracks the practice targets are way too hard to achieve.
Message 4 of 6 (614 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same problem. It's specifically Singapore and it's bad. My car is a good 1.5 to 2 seconds faster than most of the field at this point, the difficulty is 80 which means my teammate is usually close to me in times. I literally can't get close to the pace expected of me in any program. I was more than a second down on the qualifying program with a time of something like 1:38.3 (or maybe a few tenths higher) and that lap was the fastest of the session by like 6 tenths with all the ai putting in soft compound laps. Using a full deploy of ERS on the race sim program gets me within about 2-3 tenths of passing, but again, that is a full deploy. I have been outpacing everyone on every other track and passing the practice programs on the same settings, but Singapore is just downright not possible for me or really anyone. 

Message 5 of 6 (422 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@UtmostRaindrop2It was like this for all practice programs at all tracks. They fixed it but it seems they forgot about Singapore. It’s the only track i quick practice. or drop ai to easy or medium for practice. I very much doubt they will bother to fix it now.  

Message 6 of 6 (414 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help