Peripherals not detected in F1 22

by SteveGamb

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Peripherals not detected in F1 22

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

For some reason, F1 22 is not seeing my wheel or pedals in game. I've done the Game Repair and the Origin Help people had me clear the cache, still nothing. I did not see any topics here on wheel problems yet.

(updated the title thread to reflect the issue better) - Atic 

Message 1 of 306 (17,116 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: No Wheel Recognition in F1 22?

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

Hey everyone! 

I have sent this on for investigation to our teams, while we are investigating the issue we need some more information from you.

• What Wheel/Peripherals are you using? 
  • What platform are you on?

Thank you for all the reports!

Marking this as solved to highlight that we are investigating it. 

/Atic 

View in thread

Message 68 of 306 (18,786 Views)

All Replies

Wheel not working

★★★★★ Apprentice

My Thrustmatsters T500 is not working on F1 2022, contacted forecasters and was told to contact EA, contacted AS and was just told to put a message up in this Forum, can anyone help me please, its not the wheel as its working for other games,I'm on PlayStation 4.

Message 2 of 306 (13,772 Views)

Re: Wheel not working

★★ Apprentice
@poorlyorange666 I am having the same issue as well with my T300, all fully updated. The wheel is detected in game, but wont accept ANY one wheel inputs at all. Cant even navigate the menus with it.
Message 3 of 306 (13,738 Views)

Champion

Posting proper bug reports here is the way to go I believe:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/bd-p/f1-2022-technical-issues-en

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 4 of 306 (13,727 Views)

★★ Novice

F1 22 doesnt recognizes my T500 wheel. F1 2021 works fine with the wheel so something ist brokeb in the F1 22 game

Message 5 of 306 (17,056 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Same,my T500 is not working either 

Message 6 of 306 (17,045 Views)

★ Apprentice
@Seahawk_8 Seems like a problem with TM wheels, especially if you have the T-LCM pedals as well.
Message 7 of 306 (17,043 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I'm using t300 pedals and Ferrari F1 rim,just getting passed around by forecasters and EA customer support,no help at all, just saying wait for an update

Message 8 of 306 (17,038 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

My wheel isn't even detected in game,just says if got my controller plugged in

Message 9 of 306 (13,672 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I have the same issues with T500 F1 Ferrari Wheel.

I have already driven F1 2021 with this steering wheel. But then I didn't drive for half a year. A month ago I wanted to drive a little again, but the steering wheel was no longer recognized! I checked the firmware of the wheeö, reinstalled F1 2021. But it no longer worked. In F1 2020 it is still recognized and works perfectly. Have also posted here already purely, but there was no response. Thought I'm the only one ...

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Thrustmaster-T500-F1-Wheel-will-not-be-recognized/m-p/115...

For me it looks like, since EA has taken over there, it no longer works. If I could install F1 2021 without any patches, it would still work with F1 2021... Something EA has screwed up there. Very disappointing, because there is the problem already in F1 2021!

Good to have Champions Edition with 3 Days Early Access and can't drive with my wheel...

Message 10 of 306 (16,991 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help