Journey Bug Requirements - Requires 4 TD but event stops at 2

by whereiscsonka

Original Post

Journey Bug Requirements - Requires 4 TD but event stops at 2

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

How am I supposed to meet the bonus criteria when the event requires 4 touchdowns by a FB and the win requires two touchdowns. The event stops at two. It’s not accumulative so this has to be an error. I am not able to finish the journey because of this.

EA_Blueberry: Added text to post title

Message 1 of 12 (1,293 Views)

Re: Bon

★★★ Guide
@whereiscsonka Finishing the journey shouldn’t depend upon meeting all the bonus criteria (there were a bunch of bonuses I never completed). Is the game not unlocking the next event or what?
Message 2 of 12 (1,253 Views)

Community Manager

@whereiscsonka 

Do you have a screenshot of the event criteria? 

Blueberry.png
Message 3 of 12 (1,147 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Heres one example. The journey bonuses are full of these mistakes. 

AC21FE2B-4ED2-488D-B715-B5C11DF24303.jpeg
Message 4 of 12 (1,130 Views)

Community Manager
@whereiscsonka

For that one you're not able to play again and pass for a 25 yard TD?
Blueberry.png
Message 5 of 12 (1,120 Views)

★★★★ Novice

No. You start on the 5 yard line. Its impossible. Theres another bonus where you require a 31 yard play and you start on the 10? They’re impossible to complete. Theres many more errors like this. Score 4 TDs when you only need two to win? Its all messed up and I can’t complete the Journeys.

Message 6 of 12 (1,111 Views)

Community Manager
@whereiscsonka

If you lose yards on the 1st play are you able to then pass for 25 yards?
Blueberry.png
Message 7 of 12 (1,104 Views)

★★★★ Novice

No. As I said, each time it resets from the same place, regardless of the previous play.

Message 8 of 12 (1,092 Views)

Community Manager
@whereiscsonka

Thank you, I reported it to the team. From feedback I've heard, the bonuses are definitely a help but aren't necessarily required to advance further. I am not sure with the next Madden Mobile game on the horizon if this will be addressed as the next game will refresh, but it's still good to point out behaviors like this so we can track it going forward to the next game to avoid repeated mistakes.

Appreciate the help and I'm sorry if it caused you any slight irritation during your time in the Journey. Let me know if there is anything else we should be aware of!
Blueberry.png
Message 9 of 12 (1,083 Views)

★★★★ Novice

It doesn’t seem like you’ve actually played the game. Without the bonuses I can’t complete the final stage and receive my reward.  But who cares we made a * game, the new * game is on it’s way. Thanks for zero help.

Message 10 of 12 (1,062 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More