Infinite Loading Screen

by MaddoxH

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Infinite Loading Screen

★★★ Newbie

Product: F1 22
Platform:Steam-PC
Summarize your bug Main screen works normally but when I try to enter ANY game mode, the loading screen will come up and never go away. Just to reiterate, this happens in: Pirelli Hot Laps, Time Trial, Career Mode, MyTeam, Generic Races. Seemed to work ONCE in Monza time trial with a supercar, but literally nothing else has worked. Left the game for over an hour on the loading screen just to make sure i'm not impatient and it still didn't load! - I have marked "MyTeam" below, but it happens in * ALL THE GAME MODES!!!!! *
Which area is the bug/glitch in? My Team
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try and load up any game mode in any car type at any race track.
What happens when the bug occurs? The loading screen comes up and doesn't ever load into the game. To close the game, I have to use task manager or force stop in steam.
What do you expect to see? The game to load in so I can actually play the game.

I bought the game today, so it is nothing to do with file integrity (but I tried that anyways). Not going to lie, feel pretty annoyed by this. I've bought every F1 game since 2017 (on PC and xbox) and while there are occasionally bugs in the games, nothing that literally stops you from playing the game. I have spent £50 to buy this and yet I can't even play. I am so confused at this and hope it can be resolved VERY soon as I was really looking forward to playing this.

Message 5 of 17 (8,219 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Infinite Loading Screen

★★★ Novice
@MaddoxH I solved this issue with verifying the game files. It possibility file missing or corrupted and it will be patched after verification.

View in thread

Message 9 of 17 (8,071 Views)

All Replies

Career mode infinte loading screen

★★★ Newbie

Product: F1 22
Platform:PC
Summarize your bug When loading into career mode round 2 will never start and I will be stuck in a loading screen forever. The only way to get out of it is to force close the game on steam. Even with another career mode it still gets stuck on round 2 but it didn't for my team very weird
Which area is the bug/glitch in? Driver Career
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? idk ur broken game figure it out
What happens when the bug occurs? loading screen forever
What do you expect to see? Being able to play the game

y is game broken Frown

Message 1 of 17 (8,243 Views)

Re: Career mode infinte loading screen

★★★★★ Pro
@blurryvisiondann for me with last year's game, it meant my save was corrupted and I had to start all over again.
Message 2 of 17 (8,204 Views)

★ Novice

it happened to me too i couldnt even get in online , but i just uninstalled and reinstalled the game back and everything works now

Message 3 of 17 (8,188 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the similar case. The game stuck in loading screen after I press the “go to race weekend” button. The screen is still flashing and you can hear the background music.File integrity checked in steam and looks normal. 

Message 4 of 17 (8,149 Views)

★★ Novice

Have the same problem. I can only play the supercar mode.

Message 6 of 17 (8,164 Views)

★★★ Novice
@MaddoxH Same problem in Jeddah too when playing My Team mode.
Message 7 of 17 (8,125 Views)

★★★ Newbie

For me as well, but I only get this problem when loading into circuits like Saudi Arabia, Australia, Mexico & Abu Dhabi in all kind of modes. The rest works for me on Time trial, Grand Prix etc. 

It’s really annoying to restart the game all the time. 

Message 8 of 17 (8,073 Views)

★★★ Novice
@MaddoxH I solved this issue with verifying the game files. It possibility file missing or corrupted and it will be patched after verification.
Message 9 of 17 (8,072 Views)

EA SPORTS FC Team

Hey everyone,

did anyone try the tip rk0_c to verify the game files to see if that fixes the issue? 
Please let me know if you still experience that issue after trying to repair / verify the game file.

-rephii

Message 10 of 17 (8,054 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help