Failed to load / unable to turn on autosave

by Milnmeister

Original Post

Failed to load / unable to turn on autosave

★★★★★ Novice

Save failed / Failed to save

Hello,

I have just launched the game and I cannot enable autosave thus I cannot save any files. Whenever I try to enable autosave the game says "save failed". (report code CPCK-JMXS-DERR-SCVE)

Is there a way how to fix this, please?

Thank you for your response.

Message 1 of 35 (1,995 Views)

Cannot enable autosave = game does not save anything

★★★★★ Novice

Hello, 

I have just recently bought F1 22. The issue is very simple, whenever I enter the game a message pops up "failed to load, retry or continue without saving". After I tried to turn on autosave feature the same phrase gets shown. Every time I start the game I need to go through the conditions and gamma correction etc. again. I tried to uninstall the game and it did not help. 

I play on PC, game is bought through Steam. I can provide images if neccessary. 

Thank you for your response.

Message 2 of 35 (1,815 Views)

Re: Failed to load / unable to turn on autosave

EA DICE Team
Hi @Milnmeister, I assume you are playing on PC, what launcher are you using?

Does any other settings save?

/Atic

Message 3 of 35 (1,937 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@EA_Atic Hi, I have bought the game on Steam. The only setting saved is the EA account. Whenever I start the game I have to go through all those conditions and gamma correction except the EA login.
Message 4 of 35 (1,935 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Atic Hi, same happens to me. I have the game from Origin and I'm suffering the same problems. I just can play single races because the game won't save never, and autosave won't work too. What can we do?
Message 5 of 35 (1,921 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I got the same problem on Origin

Message 6 of 35 (1,875 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Hi Atic, I apologize for a second response, however, this issue is quite critical and absolutely denies any further and deeper gameplay of your product plus there are other people suffering with the same problem. Is there anything we can do? At least any feedback is much appreciated. 

Thank you for your time.

Message 7 of 35 (1,855 Views)

Re: Cannot enable autosave = game does not save anything

★★ Apprentice
@Milnmeister I tried everything, from resinstalling the game to change folders and rename it, even blocking al the firewall and antivirus but still got this problem
Message 8 of 35 (1,764 Views)

Game doesn't save / autosave

★★ Apprentice

Hello,

It's been since the release that the game isn't able to save. Only in the first 2 minutes when I start the game for the first time, from then on is a nightmare.

I had to turn off the autosave to be able to play, but everytime I have to change all setting and command as I like.
I noticed that the saving file are stored in the folde "My games" of steam, but I bought the game for Origin. I tried to move the folder in the "EA games" folder but it doesn't read it.
I tried to reinstall the game, rename folders, and even blocking all firewalls and antivirus but the problem persist.

Please help me find a solution because it is one of the most annoying bug I had

Message 9 of 35 (1,786 Views)

Re: Game doesn't save / autosave

EA DICE Team
Hi @lime138, Do you run OneDrive or something similar that would replace your document older for F1 22?

/Atic
Message 10 of 35 (1,732 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help