F1 Time Trials not loading

by 1413258

Original Post

Re: EA F1 Time Trials

★★ Novice

Hello everyone. I found this forum yesterday and I was so relieved when I saw I weren't the only one with these issues. However for me, it has just gotten worse. The issue started for me, the same as many of you, on november 11th, when I realised that time trial didn't work properly. I play F122 on PC, EA app in Sweden. When I started to look for solutions, I realised that when I tried some of these things, It became so much worse than just time trial not loading. As of now, my game can crash as soon as i enter time trial, career mode, or online races. and after a few tries, my game won't start at all. I am so frustrated since F122 is my favourite game currently, and I am beginning to consider buying it on Steam instead, just like @vkoevoets did. I noticed that no one has replied in this froum for a few days, so I am wondering if you all still have issues.

Message 51 of 257 (629 Views)

★★★★ Novice

The issues are still present. I´m very angry about that!

So much time for a solution. Next time I will buy on steam.

Message 52 of 257 (620 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same problem, nothing I can do to fix it.

Learned a valuable lesson though. Just buy from steam.

Message 53 of 257 (578 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I have the same issue!!! Its beyond frustrating.... I can't load leaderboards in time trial, and I can't set time trial records, they don't save at all, I can have a lap of a lifetime and it will not be saved because of this issue.... Im extremely angry that they don't resolve this for over 3 weeks, this is a HUGE PROBLEM and is not acceptable...

Message 54 of 257 (742 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Whats the point in improving if you can't freaking beat your times and that they are saved in time trial???

Message 55 of 257 (717 Views)

★★ Novice

Can someone at EA just hand out a couple of Steam Keys?

I bought a Game that includes online + time trial mode. I cannot acces that due to some misconfigured server on EA's side.

I paid full price, I want to play a full game. A Steam Key should literally cost you nothing. 

Just some food for thought Standard smile

Message 56 of 257 (700 Views)

★★★ Novice

@mosl3m  It's EA. We both know they'd never do that. Just stop using their app. I know I'll never use it again.

Message 57 of 257 (680 Views)

Time trial mode not working

★★★★★ Novice

Product: F1 22
Platform:PC
Summarize your bug I can't see the standings of any track in time trial mode. and if i try to load a plot it loads infinitely.
What is your 16 digit Report Code?
Which area is the bug/glitch in? TT
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Did you have cross-play enabled? Yes
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? view leaderboards and upload tracks correctly.
What happens when the bug occurs?
What do you expect to see?

I can't see the standings of any track in time trial mode. and if i try to load a plot it loads infinitely.

Message 58 of 257 (593 Views)

Re: Time Trial stalls after one leaderboard read call

★★★★ Novice

I have the same problem like you, I bought the game on steam and it works well so i'm so sad to have bought my game on this platform of noobs !!

Message 59 of 257 (632 Views)

Re: Time Trial stalls after one leaderboard read call

★ Guide

I've checked and have taken a few TT laps today and all leaderboards on PC Origin version were loading correctly. Still it's something not good by design that lack of connectivity to EA servers hangs the game on loading screen.

I wonder when it will stop working again...

Message 60 of 257 (624 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help