F1 Time Trials not loading

by 1413258

Original Post

Re: EA F1 Time Trials

★ Guide
@ScarDuck14 I get it, ScarDuck. I'm not blaming you. Community is community. It's EA/Codies who should do something. Especially it's ironic that this bug affects EA version gamers.
Message 41 of 257 (717 Views)

★★ Novice

I have the same Issue..

At least I finally found this thread, so that I know I'm not alone.

I've reinstalled EA App + F1 22 3 or 4 times over the last couple of days, hoping that it would fix the issue.

Any update from the DEVs/Tekkies?

Message 42 of 257 (597 Views)

★★★★ Novice

No!

Not possible to patch it for over a week long ...

Message 43 of 257 (589 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@mosl3mAll I know is they are aware off the problem. So they will be investigating: Codemasters do seem to like a middle off week patch Tues- Thurs @Ultrasonic_77   🤐 So here’s hoping

Message 44 of 257 (887 Views)

★★★★ Novice

We will hope so.

Two weeks for a solution .... 

Never touch a running system!

Message 45 of 257 (865 Views)

Champion (Retired)
@Godmode_AMG Maybe its because they have so many issues still to fix. Despite the content in The last patch was what we really wanted it created other issues.

Think if developers in future build a base game for whatever that gets ported over to the following year again and again. The original dev team should be imprisoned and only released when a new game is built from the ground up.

Old devs leave/. New younger less experienced devs take their place. Then told to modify someone else’s very complex work.
Message 46 of 257 (855 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I  contacted the support and this is the answer they gave me:

Thank you for reporting this issue. I would like to inform you that this problem has already been reported to our team by many players around the world and that we are trying to solve it.

We ask you for some time so that we can fix things for all players as soon as possible. I can't give you an exact time. Personally, I think it will be resolved very soon.

We have noted the shared details and forwarded them to our team. At this point we do not have any further details on the issue, as it is already being investigated by our team. Once we have a new update, we will inform our players via the game or via our social media channel.

I really appreciate your patience as we work to solve this problem. Our players are interested.

Electronic Arts greatly appreciates your cooperation and patience. Do you still need help? You can contact us at help.ea.com

Thank you for contacting us. Be well and have a good day!

@EA_Atic do you have a date for us? Actually is frustrating.. I bought the game directly from EA instead of “steam” to get better support.. and instead...

PM

Message 47 of 257 (827 Views)

Champion

Much as I appreciate people would always like to know when the next update will be coming and what it will attempt to address, in practice this is never going to happen. Updates are released when they're judged ready (not always accurately, sadly) and I believe once they've had approval from PlayStation/XBOX and potentially Steam/Origin too.

The Time Trial not working issue for some is a very big deal as it is a core game mode. I use it a lot for practicing myself. I suspect the main reason this hasn't been so prominently been discussed as the tyre related issue is simple that fewer players are affected but as has been covered above it doesn't mean the TT issue is being ignored. Like the rest of you I hope that we'll see a game update soon that addresses both issues.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 48 of 257 (807 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
The biggest problem is that this problem is for those who bought the game directly from EA, while those who took the Steam version have no problem. So clearly a server problem
Message 49 of 257 (794 Views)

★★ Novice

I was done waiting for a solution, so I purchased and installed the Steam version. Problem solved. This was the last time I ever used Origin. 

Message 50 of 257 (756 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help