Re: F1 22 online services error.

by IcemanNL55

Original Post

F1 22 online services error.

★ Novice

Product: F1 22
Platform:Steam-PC
Summarize your bug Whenever I start my game I get a popup detailing an online services error. This leads me to not be able to play the game with my friends.
What is your 16 digit Report Code?
Which area is the bug/glitch in? Multiplayer
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Did you have cross-play enabled? Yes
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Im not certain, it has been the case since my first boot, and has never gone away.
What happens when the bug occurs?
What do you expect to see?

Whenever I start my game I get a popup detailing an online services error. This leads me to not be able to play the game with my friends. This has been the case since buying the game yesterday. I can howver, select a gamemode to play, though when at the last step of joining, i still get kicked out with the same popup. I have tried to reinstall the game, start the gaming using the exe instead of the steam library, flush my dns, change my dns server and a bunch of other things. I'm pretty stuck now.

Message 1 of 12 (1,125 Views)

Champion (Retired)
@MarsApocalypse2 Unfortunately it’s been an ongoing issue for a while now. Which is proving to be a difficult fix.
Message 2 of 12 (1,110 Views)

★ Novice

I have been told by a customer support rep to post here. Pretty big bummer that such an expensive AAA game cant even handle mp properly.

Message 3 of 12 (1,106 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@MarsApocalypse2You are better off posting here. As you have higher chance of a community member knowing far more and a chance off workaround for some issues. But for this we have nothing.   

Message 4 of 12 (1,087 Views)

★★★★ Novice

And a another one. @jenny_a_m do you have a update about the issue in the EA TEAM?

Message 5 of 12 (1,058 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same here.  I've been waiting about a month now to get past this single bug.

Any news?

Message 6 of 12 (932 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi, any replies?  Kind of ridiculous that an online game can't be played - ya know - online...?  For months - for a lot of users in this forum.

This simply "can't" be this hard to fix.  

Message 7 of 12 (876 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@jenny_a_m  can you give us a update. Because we cant play the game because of a issue by the makers of the game.

In Holland we have in our code of law that a purchase must be made for x number of years and if not a guarantee must be given by the makers of the company. if they cannot comply, we may file a complaint and the company must refund the amount. I would like to receive a response asap.

Message 8 of 12 (866 Views)

★★★ Novice

Is anyone from EA ever going to...

1) Respond with a fix?

2) Care to make a fix?

Sean

Message 9 of 12 (753 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@EA_Aljo maybe you? We pay for a product what dont work.....?

Message 10 of 12 (738 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help