Controller Force Feedback issues

by thunderTG69

Original Post

Re: Controller Force Feedback issues

★★★★ Guide
@Oesi_F1 May it be different in ours in this case.
(NHL is a much less popular game than F1)
Message 31 of 281 (1,314 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi. In my case, trigger force feedback is not working only for player two in split screen mode. So far, it seems fine for player one in single player and split screen modes. F1 2021 works fine in split screen mode. Tried everything I could think off, changing controllers, updating controllers, creating separate save files and controller profiles, double checked all the settings, nothing works.

Product: F1 22 Xbox Series X/S
Platform: Xbox Series X
Summarize your bug No trigger force feedback for player 2 in split screen mode.
Which area is the bug/glitch in? Split screen race, both F1 and F2.

How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)

Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play the game in split screen mode with two Xbox controllers.
What happens when the bug occurs? There is no feeling or FFB when braking or accelerating for player two in split screen mode. Player one works fine.
What do you expect to see? Force feedback for player two equal like player one in split screen mode.

Report code: VBGD-AACC-JREV-GKJG

Message 32 of 281 (1,281 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Even after 1.05 patch this issue is not solved and I can not feel tires without the force feedback from the triggers. So many people are waiting for a patch to solve this issue.

Message 33 of 281 (1,243 Views)

★★★★ Novice

trigger rumble on xbox-gamepads is still completely non-existent. please fix this, the game is unplayable in this state.

Message 34 of 281 (1,168 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@Jan213 Big bump, still no force feedback on the ps4 controller aswell
Message 35 of 281 (1,135 Views)

★ Guide

So still nothing? It's not even on the "known issues"-list..

Come on, it's not that hard.

Start F1 2021 on any console, load a certain setting for the vibration and the trigger settings, drive a lap.

Start F1 22 and do the same, same settings. NOTICE THE DIFFERENCE. It feels like my car is not even touching the ground, so little feedback.

If it's working like it should do, let us know. But tell us anything please.

Message 36 of 281 (1,066 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Ps5 dual sense FFB fine.  Triggers only work when driving super cars. In F1 my team despite triggers on strong.  Resistance is very very weak: which is a shame cause they work really well doing supercar hot laps

Message 37 of 281 (1,057 Views)

★ Guide
@ScarDuck14 Dualsense here as well. The adaptive triggers for the braking (locking) seems to work, but much weaker than last year. For throttle they only work when you spin your wheels. General vibration only works for kerbs, not for loss of traction (like last year).
Message 38 of 281 (1,046 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Oesi_F1 I think it is, but under the name "Inconsistent force feedback when using a controller (PC)"
Message 39 of 281 (1,041 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@CM_TGK Am I right or wrong?

Message 40 of 281 (1,040 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help