Can’t log

by KvngSaesee

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can’t log

★★★ Newbie

EVERYTIME I try to log in I keep getting this error. I have tried everything I could with restarting the phone and deleting and redownloading. 

1E33F27D-292C-452F-8F9E-4FD400F543AB.jpeg
Message 1 of 6 (6,367 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can’t log

Champion

@KvngSaesee 

Hello, if you are having issues with logging into your account via Apple ID login, I would recommend trying the following:

1) First and foremost, force close the app and try again

2) Restart your device

3) Try to logout of your Apple ID then log back in via your device settings

4) If your account is linked (which it should be since you are attempting to login via Apple ID), delete and re-install the app

If issues still persist with this, try any additional common troubleshoot methods that can be found in the following article: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/mobile/troubleshooting-steps-for-ios-apps

Banner AHQ Champion FIFA.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 6 (6,334 Views)

All Replies

Champion
Message 2 of 6 (6,346 Views)

Champion

@KvngSaesee 

Hello, if you are having issues with logging into your account via Apple ID login, I would recommend trying the following:

1) First and foremost, force close the app and try again

2) Restart your device

3) Try to logout of your Apple ID then log back in via your device settings

4) If your account is linked (which it should be since you are attempting to login via Apple ID), delete and re-install the app

If issues still persist with this, try any additional common troubleshoot methods that can be found in the following article: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/mobile/troubleshooting-steps-for-ios-apps

Banner AHQ Champion FIFA.png

Message 3 of 6 (6,335 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey I was having the exact same problem you are having with not being able to log in with my play games account or my Facebook account and the ea help bot gave me the run around and sent me to the save your progress link. So this is what I did and it worked perfectly. 

Get a different device that is not linked to your usual device in any way. Start from scratch and dl Madden mobile from the play store. Once it's ready, open the app and it will startup and the box asking for your age will pop up. Make sure your age matches that of the age on your account you are wanting to link. Slide the thing to the correct age and confirm. Now the login option box should pop up. Select which option you would like to log in with and enter your account credentials and it should let you in. Once you are in check to make sure that it is indeed your Madden account. Go to settings. Go to link accounts. Check to make sure your Google play games or your Facebook account says that it is linked. If it is then go back and log out of that device. Your accounts should now be linked properly. Go back to your usual device and delete the Madden mobile app. Then reinstall and follow the steps I just described again on your usual device and the problem should be fixed. That's what worked for me anyways. Hope that helps.

Message 4 of 6 (5,457 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm on android and it kicked me back to the title screen and it won't let me log back in through Google play games. It says "login failed". I've tried just about everything, please help.

Message 5 of 6 (3,134 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Vrxusss For me I deleted first and it did work for me it say please re-register
Message 6 of 6 (1,436 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More