Bugged tyre strategy, no mandatory tyre - cant start a race after patch 1.16

by Adamg1110

Original Post

Re: Bugged tyre strategy, no mandatory tyre - cant start a race after patch 1.16

★★★★ Apprentice
@bcfcareawesome That is weird, because I never had that. I'm playing Season 3 soon, and it has all of the scheduled sprint races from IRL. So I'll keep an eye on it myself. At least just now at Abu Dhabi, after the patch, no issues. But I'm solo career, not co-op, so perhaps that issue is one that appears for some co-op players.
Message 11 of 60 (1,357 Views)

Re: Bugged tyre strategy, no mandatory tyre - cant start a race after patch 1.16

★★ Novice
@bundesautobahn7 Yeah it seems to happen in 2 player career to the player that isn't host.
Message 12 of 60 (1,352 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@bcfcareawesome thanks for your intel. I would just scrap the sprint races from next seasons calendar and would put them and the race that follows after as a 5 lap race for my remaining season but I am stuck on Canada now and I dont want to just throw another race away and do the above as my friend is on pole there. I will just wait few more days for update/solution/reply from someone from coddies.
Message 13 of 60 (1,327 Views)

Re: Bugged tyre strategy, no mandatory tyre - cant start a race

★★★★★ Apprentice
@jenny_a_m Yes. Ive been experiencing this since patch 1.14.
Message 14 of 60 (1,223 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@jenny_a_m 3 weeks of you guys not showing up to fix 1.16. Coop is unplayable at this point and not even the update topic has been managed.
We all know you have abandoned this game to work on the next year’s game. Be true
Message 15 of 60 (1,152 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

@PCCariocait's a shame what they are doing with us... I havent played the game in month beacause of this and they clearly do not care they are loosing customers like this for next game. If anyone has some solution that might solve this issue please share your ideas. I will remove the sprints from my calendar if they are the issue but I dont have any other idea

Message 16 of 60 (1,095 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@jenny_a_m Yes! It is! It only happens to player 2 though.
Message 17 of 60 (1,040 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@PCCarioca we were able to finish the race without dsq for my friend or AI but all AI were on a 4 stop so it was pretty boring.... I will probably run all my races in sprint weekend and race after sprint weekend like 5 laps races and from next season I wont put sprints in the calendar. It doesnt make sense to do 25% races where AI are on a 4 stop...
Message 18 of 60 (1,024 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Experiencing the same issue - always after a sprint weekend, every time. 

We're both on XBOX running the latest versions. 

Message 19 of 60 (950 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Same problem with coop on PC. Other person can't select the mandatory hard tire in the strategy view and it isn't available in the race. It was in Miami a race also after a sprint weekend.

Message 20 of 60 (850 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help