Sims 3 Store world can't register/install

by puzzlezaddict

Original Post

Re: Sims 3 pack won't install

★★★ Newbie

Hey! yeah you're right, I had learned that in the order confirmation email they put codes you redeemed on the sims3 website to download the dlc. Good thing I didn't delete the email after all this time :D

Message 101 of 321 (1,472 Views)

Re: sims 3 expansion isn't installing on the ea app

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I purchased The Sims 3 Worlds Bundle, and it DOES say that I own it. But I can't install it. I bought it on the EA app basically JUST before I added my first response to this thread. I currently am unable to check when that way. Eventually I just gave up and just bought a bunch of those Sim points and then bought Hidden Springs, Aurora Skies and Sunlitt Tides in the game itself when you go to make a new game and have to choose a world... I can't even get a refund for this... it's also sad because if this just doesn't work, that means I can't buy other add-ons for Sims 3, which I really wanted to do...

why.pngwhy2.png

Message 102 of 321 (1,279 Views)

Re: sims 3 expansion isn't installing on the ea app

@Mauzawa  You should have received an email with product codes for the worlds, which you could then register on the Sims 3 Store site and download from there.  If you never received that email, or the codes read as used, contact EA customer support and get a refund.  Please see the first post for more details.

You could try purchasing the worlds bundle again after getting a refund if you want.  I realize that would mean buying a second copy of Hidden Springs, and SimPoints purchase cannot be refunded.  But standalone Monte Vista is the same price as the bundle, and you could give away the HS code and probably make some other player very happy.  Or you could skip MV; it's not exactly the most popular world, and you have plenty of others to play with right now.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 103 of 321 (1,265 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I thought I would join in here. I'm getting back into Sims 3 after a few years. I just did a brand new install of Sims 3 using the EA app and everything installed properly. However when I to the screen with the launcher and open the downloads screen, I am unable to download Riverview, Lucky Palms, Sunlit Tides etc. It will say downloading but it never does and after about 10 minutes rge button changes to "queued up for downloading." At this point I don't know if the worlds will download or not. I will check back later to see if there is a change but I doubt it.

Message 104 of 321 (1,276 Views)

@inmyeye  Please check again.  The Store site was down for a few hours but is working now.

Message 105 of 321 (937 Views)

hidden springs

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I purchased hidden springs today and i can't download it. everyone is saying that i have to redeem a code but I don't have a code since i purchased it online. I don't know what to do because it also doesn't appear on my purchase history but on ea app it says i own it. Please help, i don't know what to doFrown((((

Message 106 of 321 (937 Views)

Re: hidden springs

@melekgunes2  I've merged your post with the master thread for this issue.  You should have received an email with a product code; please see the first post for more details.

Message 107 of 321 (968 Views)

How to install new worlds?

★★★ Newbie

Hi all, I'm very new here.

I just purchased 2 different worlds on te EA App, but I cannot find where can I redeem my new worlds, can anyone help?

When I tried to redeem a code on the App it said I have to redeem it at the sims3 page but I cannot activate it there either and I'm confused... it sais on the sims3 page that "our site appears down" when I tried to redeem my code there. In other hand, when I try to type my 16 digit code in the rubrics it obviously says that the code is false because theres an extra block??? 

Since there is no origin I have so much issues with this kind of situations and I am so tired of this tbh.

So where should I redeem my codes? And how can I download my new worlds? I tried different methods but nothing seems to be working and I am out of ideas.

Message 108 of 321 (977 Views)

Re: How to install new worlds?

@lossa33  I've merged your post with the master thread for issues installing Store worlds.  The "Redeem a Code" button on the Store site works for me, so if it's not working for you, try a different browser.  I used Firefox just now.  For the rest, please see the first post on page one.

Message 109 of 321 (945 Views)

Re: How to install new worlds?

★★★ Newbie

I'm having a similar issue. My code is 16 digits long but the website is requesting 20. Does anyone know what to do?

Message 110 of 321 (877 Views)
sims-four-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help