Spore CD Key Location

by ElectronicEli

Original Post

Re: Spore CD Key Location

★★ Pro

For those not able to find the CD key in Steam - EA has removed the keys so you are currently unable to register. I have put together a detailed thread to track this issue here

Message 11 of 24 (6,277 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

SO no online, can you still save a gaem?. Whats even hte point off spore online?

Message 12 of 24 (6,194 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@xXEatThatPieXx getting the cd-key from steam is outdated, do you have a new one?
Message 13 of 24 (5,318 Views)

★★ Pro
Message 14 of 24 (5,303 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I bought a physical copy a few years ago. But I can't redeem the product key through origin. I alwasy geht the message that the product key was already used, but Spore isn't visible in the origin game library. 

Message 15 of 24 (5,171 Views)

★★ Pro
@schilflyd You'll need to contact EA Origin Support to have them manually grant you a serial code and add it to your account. Make sure to have some sort of proof of purchase (such as your original serial code or receipt) ready to give to the agent.
Message 16 of 24 (5,160 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Kyle_Necrowolf How do I make a spore account? That guide did not work for me at all. I've already gotten EA to add the game to my account. Trying to fill out the "already have an ea account?" section doesn't work and just returns a "unknown error occured during registration".
Message 17 of 24 (5,056 Views)

★★ Pro
@Valisorno Been getting a lot of reports of this. I'm looking into it since I have some knowledge of the servers, but I don't work for EA or Maxis so I can't do very much myself.

Check this thread for more: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bugs-Technical-Issues/Can-t-register-account-in-game/m-p/10442269/highligh...
Message 18 of 24 (5,032 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Kyle_Necrowolf Lmao I wonder if my email address is too long xD But aight thanks man
Message 19 of 24 (5,024 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Hello.  Just wondering if you have found out a solution.  I'm talking to an EA support member right now and the other 2 were not able to solve my issue. (Edited: Make that 3).  Nothing is wrong with my internet connection, but I just checked and the Spore servers are up, so what the heck is happening?  I've never had this happen to any game in my life, it's almost as if I'm left behind while everyone else gets to enjoy the game.

Message 20 of 24 (4,373 Views)