Spore Account Creation or Login Issues FAQ

by EA_Mat

Original Post

Re: Spore Account Creation or Login Issues FAQ

★ Apprentice

Does anyone know what could cause being randomly logged out during gameplay? It interferes with pollination between stages.

Message 131 of 142 (2,874 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I don't know if this might help anyone, but i just tried something that fixed it for me and so i will leave it here.

First i had a origin account made (i used my old one so no need to make a new one)

then when you start the spore game you can "register" or click on the "login" button.

what you do is you "register" your origin account, aka, you add your email and password for the origin account in the registration options and then write a username for yourself.

for some reason i had to register an already existing origin account ingame in the registrate option and not in the login option.

Message 132 of 142 (2,459 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

And now it's 2021- Same old problem

Message 133 of 142 (2,223 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ola boa tarde, eu tenho conta na ea, e comprei o jogo pelo steam, e tento iniciar sessao e diz que nao tenho ligação à internet, e a internet ta no maximo, o que faço????

Message 134 of 142 (2,111 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I have an origin account. I purchased on Steam, but could not log in. 

I can log in here just fine and on Origin, but clearly Spore/EA side has issues. Refunded.

I tired logging in with my account and registering in spore the same account and new account.  

I also tried the AppData login delete (note, the Login File ONLY EXISTS after getting to home screen. If you never 'cancel past' the login screen, Preferences will only have a file called preferences in it). 

This was a clean install for a first time attempt to play. 

Message 135 of 142 (1,918 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Mine says. having a hard time connecting to spore servers

Message 136 of 142 (1,432 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@Griebtopia123 Thats been the case for as long I've had the game, aka since 2008, it just always logs you out during a game, I'm guessing as you change stages. Quite an annoying bug
Message 137 of 142 (1,399 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

For account creation, this guide I made can help, it has worked for many, including origin users:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2601443452

Message 138 of 142 (1,397 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Dude, this saved me...
weirdly eh!
Just re-register your own account and everything will work fine Standard smile Thanks mate

For everyone reading this in 2022..
Do it

Message 139 of 142 (815 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i can login!

Message 140 of 142 (677 Views)