Confirm Entitlement for Spore

by LordChuggaLuggs

Original Post

Confirm Entitlement for Spore

★ Novice

Hello! I keep running into an issue every time I try to log into the servers. After years of playing the game on and off again, I finally decided to double down and attempt to connect to the game's servers to play other people's adventures. I have the base game and both expansion packs on Steam, but I bought a second copy of the base game on the EA launcher, which let me connect just fine. Well, a few months ago, I got hit with a "Confirm Entitlement." Saying something along the lines of "we will link this installation of Spore to your spore.com account." I click continue, and low and behold, I get hit with a "Login Failed" message.  I tried to install the copy of the game I have on the EA launcher to see if it might work itself out, but for whatever reason, it simply won't install. It's stuck in a limbo of "preparing the game." If I try to move the installation path to a different drive, it'll give me a "download failed; try again later." Am I missing something? Or am I just screwed?  I'd really appreciate the help. Cheers!

Message 1 of 2 (380 Views)

Re: Confirm Entitlement for Spore

★★★★★ Newbie

same issue here. I recently brought the game from GOG and seems like creating spore account using EA account doesn't help. and registering on spore website doesn't help either.   

Message 2 of 2 (277 Views)