Re: Simcity built it

by Vernissa

Original Post

Toy store

★ Apprentice

EA what in the hell are you doing? Just upgraded SimCity Buildit and still no toy store in my city and also the sports store is still closed. 
I have them both in my other city and both open.

Guess you are too busy grabbing money of unsuspecting newbies who dont realise you need money to play now.

Getting really frustrating and seriously considering playing a diff game that doesnt require money too play

Message 1 of 9 (508 Views)

Re: Toy store

★★★★ Apprentice
@m652i346ez0m I agree the game is still full of glitches after the update. But I am curious how you are being required to pay money now to play this game? I’ve been playing for free almost 10 years and have never been asked for money just to play. Do you mean you feel pressure to pay money to win contests? Any time you spend money in this game it is your choice to do so.
Message 2 of 9 (483 Views)

★ Apprentice

My understanding is that the Toy & Sports Stores are still in Beta. Not everyone has them yet.

Message 3 of 9 (465 Views)

★ Guide

I'm one of the unfortunate people who have the toy store and sports shop and I don't want them. I'd give you my shops if I had the chance too.

Message 4 of 9 (438 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I have both toy shop and sports shop, but I do not understand why would anyone want those two stores. They are not worth invested Simoleons nor Simcash. Assignments to “produce 15 protein bars in 11 h 30 min” for 3600 plumbob points are time consuming and not exciting at all when I need at first to produce cherry cheesecakes, and that means enough melons + flour + cheese

i.e.

15x sapling + 30 seeds (to produce 15x melon) +

+30 seeds + 30 textiles (to produce 15x flour) +

+30 animal feeds (to produce 15x cheese) +

+30x sugar, … + several speed-up tokens

And after several hours at the end of all efforts I get 3600 plumbob points and can sell 15 protein bars for 1045 Simoleons/each. Furthermore the price of protein bars does not make sense - cherry cheesecake sells for 2240 Simoleons/ea (if you are lucky and manage to buy one at Global Trade HQ).

Simillar fun/reward was to produce 17 football shoes. It was interesting but once was enough. 

Message 5 of 9 (387 Views)

Simcity built it

★★ Newbie

I updated the game, no new shops, I deleted it and recovered my account , still no new shops. What can I do ? 

Message 6 of 9 (374 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I believe it is still in “testing” and not yet available to everyone.

Message 7 of 9 (356 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I've had the Sports shop for a long time I think. The toy shop is new though. I agree the pricing is harsh, i only make for order, not for sale.

Just asking though; are you at the right levels to build these shops? 35 for Sports and 40 for Toys? 

Message 8 of 9 (176 Views)

★★★ Newbie

So, yeah... toy and sports storès... where to begin. The resale prices for a lot of the items aside from the table tennis and gameboy are ridiculous. Im constantly spamming sheets for kites and bears, what is the size of that bear btw? 4 sheets to make? Really?  I see that the cheesecake has been addressed.

For me the real issue, is that i am the only one in my club to have them open? So help is nonexistant and no one in their right minds would resell any of them. Chance to get them from daniels place, 0.001 %. Thats not fact, its irony.

If you want to make them available, well open it up to everyone, so we lucky few dont feel the pain all by ourselves.

3 kites 2 bears and a power bar for 3 hydrants. I was crying myself to sleep. If 'cube' the movie had a 4th sequel, they could include thw recipes for these awful awful additions.

Message 9 of 9 (165 Views)