I need to restore my city

by ravineoster

Original Post

Re: I need to restore my city

★ Novice
Hello,
My city was connected to Game Center, it crashed upon startup at 25%, I had to delete. I've reinstalled, I've replayed the tutorial and it's reconnected to games Center, but my city has not returned. I'm not on Facebook only games Center. How do I get it back please? I definitely won't be starting from scratch in case it happens again.
Message 11 of 17 (536 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@jomostyn wrote:
Hello,
My city was connected to Game Center, it crashed upon startup at 25%, I had to delete. I've reinstalled, I've replayed the tutorial and it's reconnected to games Center, but my city has not returned. I'm not on Facebook only games Center. How do I get it back please? I definitely won't be starting from scratch in case it happens again.

Just here to lend support as I have yet found a good ole fashion way to save a city with on offline backup because these cloud backups (Facebook, Google Play, Game Center) are clearly unreliable... 

Spoiler
Confusedmileysad:

Message 12 of 17 (455 Views)

★ Guide
I use Google play to backup my city, so far it works great for me!
Message 13 of 17 (420 Views)

How to restore progress on sim city build it PLEASE REPLY

★★★ Newbie

I have 2 accounts on my sim city buid it but only one of them are showing, the other account which is already big, is not shown, how do i fix this?

Message 14 of 17 (371 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Well That would have been really good to know - maybe that should be added to the tutorial! I spent about £100 on Sim Cash - what a waste!

Message 15 of 17 (331 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am unable to find my city which was on level 36 at the time.  How can I find my city to be reloaded on to my iPhone?

I am using iOS 9.3.2.  I had to delete and reload all my apps due to a bug.  SimCity was deleted.  I was logged into GameCenter which I thought was keeping all my city data. 

Any suggestions on how to recover?

Message 16 of 17 (297 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I was on level 44 and had played for 3 years when my Google account was deleted and unfortunately now inaccessible. I really want to restore my old city.I don't know how to file a complaint about what happened or what to do in regards to restoration of the city.It is called ELECTRICLADYLAND.My new city is only level 22,and I am not at all as satisfied with this new city as the previous one.Does anyone have any insights on how to get my city back? I appreciate your time and attention and hope that you all have a wonderful day. 

Message 17 of 17 (89 Views)