I need to restore my city

by ravineoster

Original Post

I need to restore my city

★★★ Newbie

My app is deleted and I am not connected to fb and gamecenter. Can I recover my city back. I have played online all time. Please reply asap.

Message 1 of 17 (3,578 Views)

Re: I need to restore my city

From what I have gathered, if you were not signed in to game center, Facebook or google play when playing, then when your app deleted, your city went with it. Therefore, I believe that your city is gone for good. If you decide to start a new city, I would suggest connecting it to game center or Facebook. 

Good Luck,~BB~

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 17 (3,545 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

the response is correct, with google play, I've switched phone a few times and always able to recover.

Message 3 of 17 (3,395 Views)

I am glad the response was correct, I would hate to post incorrect information. Lol. Confusedmileywink:

Good Luck,~BB~

Message 4 of 17 (3,382 Views)

★★★ Newbie

how does it work to get it back from google play,i hade a city on a nexus5 an lost it,i was connected with google play since a cupple weaks already???

Message 5 of 17 (3,269 Views)

The same way....play through the tutorial, click setting, sign in with google. 

Good Luck,~BB~

Message 6 of 17 (3,203 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Hi I had the same problem on my nexus 5 since yesterday where it kept crashing. Until I finally tried uninstall n reinstall but it not loading my saved game through Google play. So u r saying that if I complete the tutorial by redoing the beginning of the game again I can reload my old game from there? I have to finish the tutorial first?
Message 7 of 17 (3,116 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@BurghBaby wrote:

From what I have gathered, if you were not signed in to game center, Facebook or google play when playing, then when your app deleted, your city went with it. Therefore, I believe that your city is gone for good. If you decide to start a new city, I would suggest connecting it to game center or Facebook. 

My app crashes at startup constantly but my game data is still on my phone, can it be restored????

Message 8 of 17 (2,921 Views)

@cnowlite wrote:
Hi I had the same problem on my nexus 5 since yesterday where it kept crashing. Until I finally tried uninstall n reinstall but it not loading my saved game through Google play. So u r saying that if I complete the tutorial by redoing the beginning of the game again I can reload my old game from there? I have to finish the tutorial first?

Yes, play through the tutorial, then click on the app settings and click google sign in. Sign in with your information and your city should be there from your google play account. 

Good Luck,~BB~

Message 9 of 17 (2,830 Views)

@Da1ofgreatness wrote:

@BurghBaby wrote:

My app crashes at startup constantly but my game data is still on my phone, can it be restored????

Once you uninstall the app to try to fix the issue,the game data will delete. That is why it is best to link your city to your google play, game center or Facebook. 

Good Luck,~BB~

Message 10 of 17 (2,828 Views)