Re: Cheaters not important for ea

by Milton4778

Original Post

Cheaters not important for ea

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I reported 5 cheaters 4 days ago and nothing happens. They are so obvious with mag lvl20 and shieldbuster lvl20 with only a couple others activated at lvl1.

the helpdesk is not interrested, they do nothing, are only interrested in making money, and keeping the game running. Whe you have a Busted game you  cant spend money. Thats all they are interrested in!

i will supply a hardcopy of one of those users. I did report the whole group, but there are 1 or 2 who dont cheat. .

the helpdesk spends time to make your game running because you can spend money then, the rest is not important.

so, please do not report cheaters anymore, its wasted time for you. I got group info as well, but than i will be banned here.

Message 1 of 4 (520 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I believe it  takes several weeks to remove reported cheaters  because EA has to verify the player is really a cheater. They do not want to remove honest players just because someone reported a better  player.   I reported just 1 suspected cheater this year. For several  weeks I “grinded my teeth” whenewer I saw that city name.  Three or four weeks later was  that player gone from his/her club together with the president, all vicepresidents and most of the club members. I think that the most senior member that  remained  in the club was a new member because that club now has a president with city level below 20, and less then 5 members. I guess that somebody else had reported that the club had cheated during a war, because I reported just one player suspected of cheating during CoM, not the whole club. 

Message 2 of 4 (447 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

The groupstill exists, i reported 5 players on the right place, andlateron i reported the whole group in the helpdesk chat, to check any of theseplayers, you can see they are cheating! One only had 4 disasters, but lvl20 magnetism and lvl20 shieldbuster, the other 2 are level1.

sorry, but it does not take 2 weeks to investigate!

the last message from thehelpdesk was that it is under investigation, right!!!!

ayear ago, players were removed during our war, when reported, now, nothing! 

Message 3 of 4 (386 Views)

★★ Novice

Not every city with Level 20 cards is a cheater. Lots of honest, experienced players have started a city that they focus on war game, and only unlock and upgrade the specific cards they want to use - usually magnetism and mellow bellow.  Some spend a lot of money to do the upgrades - you can buy your way up in this game if you want a short-cut to high points.  Some cheat for sure, but many have just taken their time. 

Those who have made this a priority may shift to junior clubs, so they can stockpile lots of war simoleons with easy wins - they are bullies who pick on and discourage new players and new clubs, but they aren't necessarily cheaters.

The screen shot you provided shows a city that unlocked several cards before focusing, which suggests maybe someone who was learning the game when they discovered this strategy. They certainly haven't been smart about it, because they are taking deliveries for lots of war items for their low-point cards.  EA can tell if they're cheating, but it may not be as obvious to you and I.  

Other clues for cheating include having endless access to the war items needed. Some items, like anvils and megaphones appear less frequently than others - so if a city is using dozens of these in a short period of time, then they're suspect. If they can play without regenerating energy, then they're cheating.  Others jump from 0 to 300k in the Contest in 5 minutes flat.  

Message 4 of 4 (281 Views)