[2024] "Add Me" Thread - Find New Friends/Neighbors in SCBI

by EA_Lanna

Original Post

[2024] "Add Me" Thread - Find New Friends/Neighbors in SCBI

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Add Me.jpg

Hey Mayors!

Welcome to the SCBI "Add Me" thread (2024 edition). We've opened a fresh space to add your friend request posts and new neighbours to the game. A new thread should make it easier to find current active Mayors looking to connect with others. We'll do our best to set up a new thread each year for the same reasons. 

Please read the 'Ground Rules' and 'What to include in "Add Me" requests' before posting!

You can find the previous Friend requests thread here

If you need help sending requests to people who've posted see this guide 

Ground rules:

1. No Personal Identifiable information: Answers HQ is a public forum visible to all. Please protect your information and help keep others safe by not sharing the following details: Email address, Player ID, Phone number, Home address, Real life name, Payment information, etc.. 
  2. Keep "Add Me" requests to this thread: Hitting other areas of the forum with "Add Me" requests is a no-go. It can become a lot and push down other threads where Mayors need help with an issue. That's why we've created a dedicated space for finding friends and adding neighbors in-game and will merge any Add Me requests on the board into this space to help keep them together and easier to find. Let's use this space.  
  3. Be considerate: We're happy if you'd like to post your "Add Me" a few times but keep in mind flooding the thread and excessive thread bumping is not okay. It's important to be considerate of other Mayors so please keep these in mind: 
    • Allow a minimum of 30 posts + 24 hours to pass before you share another "Add Me" post from the same account.
    • If 24 hours have passed since your last post but there haven't been 30 other "Add Me" requests shared yet, please don't bump the thread. Instead...
    • ...if you have new information to add, please edit your last post and include the new details. 

What to include in "Add Me" requests

To add a friends neighborhood, Mayors will need to enter in their Friend code. That's pretty much it, simple! Saying that, feel free to share a bit about your SimCity. 

• Not sure how to find your Friend Code or invite others? Use >> this guide << for more information. 

So what are you waiting for? Hit up this thread with your Friend codes and Add Me Requests! 

Have fun! 

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 9 of 39 (1,882 Views)

Re: [2023] "Add Me" Thread - Find New Friends/Neighbors in SCBI

★★ Novice

Add me as a neighbor. Here is my code:

347W28

Thank you

Message 1 of 39 (1,978 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hi ! My code is JWZ28L if you want to add me ! But i’ve a problem... My friend list is full even tought i only have 7 friends.. I don’t understand because i don’t have finished my « friendly city » objective...

Is this a bug ? Will be solved ?

Thanks for your response and sorry for my bad english, i’m from France.

Message 2 of 39 (1,946 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Add me :-)

DKBGB9

Message 3 of 39 (2,070 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Add me to your friend list:

C2QGPS

Message 4 of 39 (2,060 Views)

Invite me

★★★ Newbie

Hey Mayor, join me in SimCity BuildIt and bring your city to life. Use this code to add me to your friend list: V2BRLH

Message 5 of 39 (2,046 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My code is : XVXW4M

Message 6 of 39 (1,968 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My code is XHVZN9, add meeeee

Message 7 of 39 (1,945 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello, my code is CQ237J. Please add me.

Message 8 of 39 (1,929 Views)

Re: [2024] "Add Me" Thread - Find New Friends/Neighbors in SCBI

★★★★ Novice

Add me ;>

2C68FT

Message 10 of 39 (1,733 Views)