how to progress (content updates)

by edualc1

Original Post

how to progress (content updates)

★★★ Novice

1. add up and down arrow to the "City View" Icon, This allows for new building options (residential, commercial):, and coloured zones (simply new House Type)*

2. The Flavor, a thought pattern on recreational super-structures (haunted zombie castle, criminal money laundering)

*using the new House Type format (shades of green):, will allow new forms and sound (music, enterprise)

Message 1 of 3 (849 Views)

Re: how to progress (content updates)

Hero (Retired)

Hey @edualc1 - these are some nice ideas. Unfortunately, the development team for SimCity 2013 was dissolved in 2015, which ceased any patches or content updates, so we won't be seeing anything new in this game. Maybe they will be incorporated in a future SimCity game. 

I once had a city where white collar crime took over for a bit, so I have seen criminals arrested for embezzlement in the game before. In the current game, if you have these types of crimes, you need to build a detective wing on a police station in order to catch them at home or at work. So that's a nice bit of flavor - not sure if I've seen money laundering, but I can tell you that embezzlement will actually hit your city budget. You can lose money monthly to criminals by embezzlement. :D

Happy Building!

Message 2 of 3 (805 Views)

Re: how to progress (content updates)

★★★ Novice

sure, Aye, OK, thank You BJW

maybe just let EA Know, in the meantime i will continued enjoying other products like "Star Wars"

i was considering making a themed city in SIMCITY 4k., but i guess after they released the "Rush Hour" expansion pack, You can only get It from MOD packs (but i was trying to make It without a MOD pack)

Thank You though, and have Fun with all of the beautiful creations, on your wonderful site (even without MODS)

Message 3 of 3 (570 Views)