Mega Towers

by bloomlwold

Original Post

Mega Towers

★★★★★ Novice

Can anyone tell me more about Mega Towers.  Do Sims who reside there go out to a factory, business or some other work place to work.  Hopefully by building such a place it will add to the available workers.  All so if I add a retail level to the tower will the Sims still go out of the tower to shop?

As a side note for those who had read my idea about pumping oil wells dry: I don't think it is possible.  I have three wells working and two have shown a five month supply while the third shows four months.  They have been showing the same projected amount of crude remaining for at least six months.  The oil well nazi keeps telling me one of the wells is dry but all three continue to produce normally.  Thoughts ????

Thank all of you,

LB

Message 1 of 2 (1,623 Views)

Re: Mega Towers

★★★★★ Newbie

in my experience ive used mega towers to fix the jobs available gap and its works, keeping the tower happy is another issue, ive found you need malls in your tower to keep them happy, even when they say "we need a park or mall level" adding the park level doesnt always fix that but the mall one does. even when i connect the towers from one thats all apartments to one thats all malls it doesnt seem to help. it does drop available jobs though... im currently trying a omega farm to mega towers only city to see if the drones will keep levels happy from a residential only tower to a mall only tower, also want to see if you can get gold members from a mega tower.

also on the oil, does the amount produced decrease? when mine is "low" the barrels produced drop quite a bit until i rearrange my oil rigs to hit more.

maybe they will keep running until all the oil is gone but will just produce slower if not directly over the patch? let me know?

thats my experience so far sorry if it doesnt help

Message 2 of 2 (1,173 Views)