Re: Soft locked at "Align Arrays at Koboh Control Center" mission.

by rs98276

Original Post

Re: Top of Forrest Array CRITICAL BUG

★★ Apprentice

I have the same issue! How is it possible that EA doesn't do anything!???

Message 41 of 90 (1,049 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@EA_Leeuw Can someone help us?
Message 42 of 90 (1,042 Views)

★★★ Newbie

When can we expect a fix?

Message 43 of 90 (1,154 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Also if anyone manages to find some sort of workaround before it gets patched throw it in here. Even on the Holo projector in the Mantis it allows me to go to Tannalor but says if I go there the game might break so it's just a mess.

Message 44 of 90 (1,121 Views)

align arra

★★★ Newbie

On the level, "Align Arrays At Kobo Control Center", I went through this door and fought the enemies and died, I came back from my checkpoint and now the door won't open. I am now not able to continue the game and may have to restart it. Has anyone else run into this problem?

Message 45 of 90 (1,046 Views)

★★★ Newbie

thank god it hasn't just happened to me

Message 46 of 90 (1,092 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@brandedrespawn Can someone help us!?

Message 47 of 90 (1,031 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello all, a fix has been submitted to stop the player from falling through again - should be in the next patch.  I'm really sorry about this, it is a complicated setup with several dynamics attached to each other and there were several bugs involving it that were fixed that were also causing issues.  It looks like this is caused by a single flag on the hatch doors for the central elevator that was missed.  Next patch should have a fix to stop the player from being able to fall through the elevator so it doesn't happen again.

And for those of you that did fall through and are stuck, the hatch doors at the top of the elevator should be open to allow you to take the elevator into the control center, and interact with the console to trigger the cinematic to progress the game.

Again really sorry about this - thank you

Message 48 of 90 (1,056 Views)

BROKEN GAME - Top of Forrest Array

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Stuck at top of forrest arrayThe game glitched during cutscene where you put your hand the on glass, popped me out of cutscene and put me half in the ground and locked in the room with to do. restarded the game and now when i go back, metal walls are covering the glass in center, and i get stuck in the room unable to proceed witch the door locking behind me. Game is broken and I cant progress further. Saw that a lot of people are having the same issue. Also tried to go get away from the map but it's impossible, or even save on another point to check but nothing seems working. GAME BROKEN.

Message 49 of 90 (1,048 Views)

★★★★ Novice

You can not load previous saves in this game ... There is a single save that is overwritten automatically ...

Message 50 of 90 (1,026 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help