Re: [INV.] Devastated Settlement - Second updraft inactive

by 4m254wyzrovf

Original Post

Re: Koboh - Devastated Settlement - Koboh Matter Bug - Critical

★★★ Newbie
@WerdnaTrebeh26 I had the same issue. Just figured it out by resetting controller binds to default then I was able to press circle to leave the turret beam thingy.
Message 131 of 187 (622 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hi Everyone, 

I came across this topic because I also had this issue. I'm playing on xbox series x. 

I had the issue with the 2nd geyser not working. I wasn't able to do the work around to get to the higher platform but the video that was posted gave me an idea. I circled around the first geyser 2 or 3 times and then dive bombed into it at the highest I could get it. I then flew to the side where the 3rd puzzle is and double jumped up to the ledge. I got SUPER lucky! I think the key is not pull up until right when the creature stops the speed boost. When I solved the 3rd puzzle the geyser worked and I was able to make it up to the platform with the save. 

Unfortunately, I was playing on xbox and was too excited to remember to save the footage. Hopefully, this helps someone. It CAN be done. Took me about 30 minutes. 

Message 132 of 187 (587 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@4m254wyzrovf This worked a treat. Thank you so much! Standard smile
Message 133 of 187 (556 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@4m254wyzrovf Gonna need you to go ahead and do that again and post the video cause I could not figure out how you were able to get up there. Lol.
Message 134 of 187 (765 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've just uninstalled the game from my ps5. The second vent had no material on it and so there was no gust of wind to use to continue the story. In all my years of gaming (since 1990) I've been lucky enough to never encounter a completely game-breaking bug like this. Congratulations on introducing me to this new feeling of frustration and disgust. Hurts worse to delete it because i was really enjoying it until this part and literally can not continue the story now. Waiting for Dead Island 2 to install as I type this. Guess i will be back when a fix has been applied, maybe

Message 135 of 187 (747 Views)

★★ Novice

I've the same issue on my XBX. No cover and no gust.

Game is at a standstill until a fix is sorted. 

Slight rage but I have the glitchfest of Redfall to play...at least that's still playable for the moment

Message 136 of 187 (735 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Devastated Settlement - Second updraft inactive

★ Novice

Habe das selbe Problem weiß jemand wann es endlich behoben wird ich warte seit 1 Woche das endlich zocken kann

Message 137 of 187 (720 Views)

Re: Devastated Settlement - Second updraft inactive

★ Novice

Wann wird es den gefixt ich warte seit 1 Woche darauf das ich weitermachen kann dafür hab ich 100€ ausgegeben...

Message 138 of 187 (717 Views)

★★★ Novice

Just managed to get up on the third ledge by using the glide at from the second puzzel ledge. 

Did not need a geyser, just steered it to the right and did a slight pull up during the turn and again at the end. Then double jump and lots of luck. 

Message 139 of 187 (710 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

This is the same for me is there is nothing there to be disintegrated by the beam

Message 140 of 187 (689 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help