Re: The sims 4 bug

by crinrict

Original Post

The sims 4 bug

★★★ Newbie

When I want to play the sims 4, I can't. Bug: Lately too many computers was assiocited with this game on this account. Try again later.

What's going on?

I haven't play the sims 4 on another computer. 

Please, help me. 

Message 1 of 3 (225 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Aleksandra1004 restart your modem/router,but modem first and reset your router.

Make sure your internet connection is not running through a proxy.

Go to Internet Options in Control Panel > check the connections tab and make sure the proxy server is not checked. Check the internet settings again.

First step... updating your Origin client...to the latest Beta version /top left Origin menu, Application Settings - General..
The second step... restart Origin and make sure you are the administrator, run the setup file Origin with Admin rights, click HERE to fiind how.

NOTE It's possible that, someone has been trying to guess your password and for this look here and read this article to reduce the risk of being hacked in the future: https://help.ea.com/article/how-to-maintain-account-security

Greetings
 @yahel_1

Spoiler

Constantly updating drivers is a good way to Mess'up the whole system. ""Don't f with it if it ain't broken!""

My Opinion is no more important or right than yours.- Ask, and it shall be given you

Retired champion.
Message 2 of 3 (203 Views)

Hero

Hi @Aleksandra1004

Never seen this message before.

Are you on a PC or Mac ? When do you get the message ? On Startup or within the game ? Did you give your login info to someone ? Did you install the game on another computer (even if you haven't played it) ? Did you reinstall the game on this computer ?

Is this the exact message you're getting or a translation from another language ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 3 (191 Views)