Suggestions for Future Updates in The Sims 4

by thefangirl41347

Original Post

Suggestions for Future Updates in The Sims 4

★★ Novice

Hi! I would just like to say that I REALLY love this game! I have been playing it almost every day since I got it in 2015 and I've probably spent too much time on it saying that I have almost 2,700 hours on it! Anyway I have thought of a few things I'd love to see in a future update or pack. Right now my Sims are living in a small apartment because they can't afford anything else and they have four kids and only two bedrooms in all. I'd really love to see bunkbeds be added to the game because the kids are all sharing two beds in one room while the parents have their own room. Another idea I had was more world's with bigger lots. I have gotten so far into the game that I'm running out of lots for my Sims to live on. I think it'd be pretty cool if they could also live on the alien planet since they seem to be able to breathe there since they go without a spacesuit. Finally my last is that for the City Living expansion pack. I really thought they by getting this pack I would get to build my own apartment buildings but they all came premade. Not a single one was blank. I'd really like it if I could build an apartment building in another world as well. Overall totally love the game! Keep up the good work! I've only got 4 stuff packs left to buy and then I have everything! XD XD XD 

Message 1 of 3 (159 Views)

Re: Suggestions for Future Updates in The Sims 4

Hero (Retired)

@thefangirl41347  Hi - Those are good ideas but this forum is mostly for user looking for answers for issues with their games and is mostly a forum for users by users. Sometimes EA people stop by but I think your ideas would be better on EA's Twitter page (EA probably has a Facebook page but not sure - I really don't do the social thing). The site thesims.com has forums where you can post for other users and get feed back.

hth

Message 2 of 3 (150 Views)

Re: Suggestions for Future Updates in The Sims 4

★★ Novice

Thanks! I just really want to spread my ideas around!

Message 3 of 3 (139 Views)