Sims 4 doesn't launch

by amyiglesias15

Original Post

Sims 4 doesn't launch

★★★ Newbie

http://pastebin.com/yn9NZWCs    Origin keep saying the window is open, but it's not I've had this problem for 3 months now, please help, I've tried doing everything I've read online, and still nothing.

Message 1 of 3 (226 Views)

Re: Sims 4 doesn't launch

★★★★★ Expert

@amyiglesias15 

First step... updating your Origin client...to the latest Beta version /top left Origin menu, Application Settings - General..
The second step... restart Origin and make sure you are the administrator, run the setup file Origin with Admin rights, click HERE to fiind how.
 Restart Origin.
And make sure your internet connection is not running through a proxy.

Go to Internet Options in Control Panel > check the connections tab and make sure the proxy server is not checked. Check the internet settings again.

You need to do this>Close Origin , then...
-go to: C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games
-rename Sims4 to Sims4=
-start Origin
-now the game appear in My Games ready for Download
-close Origin
-rename Sims4= back to Sims4
-start Origin
-and now game will be playable

Greetings

@yahel_1

Spoiler

Constantly updating drivers is a good way to Mess'up the whole system. ""Don't f with it if it ain't broken!""

My Opinion is no more important or right than yours.- Ask, and it shall be given you.

Retired champion.
Message 2 of 3 (213 Views)

Re: Sims 4 doesn't launch

Hero

Hi @amyiglesias15,

did it ever work for you ? Your computer is a bit underpowered for the game since that graphic chip of yours is not supported by The Sims 4.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 3 (207 Views)