Re: New Game

by crinrict

Original Post

Accepted Solution

New Game

★★★ Newbie

Hey!

I updated my game and my friend wanted to make a new household. Then she accidentally clicked 'New Game' And then all my old households are gone. I haven't saved them in folders, but is there another way i can get them back? Please help me Standard smile

Message 1 of 4 (199 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero

Try the load game button on your main screen to load the old save game.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (201 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Try the load game button on your main screen to load the old save game.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (202 Views)

★★ Novice

This isn't a soloution, but how do you add a household to your game now? Before the huge update, you could press a little thing that said new household. Is the only way to do that now to go into manage worlds and click a lot then press add household? I'm confused

Message 3 of 4 (153 Views)

Hero

When you're on the map without having selected a house, there's a button in the lower right corner you can press to add a new household

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (147 Views)