by Heldomnivore

Original Post

Re: growing together won't download

★★★ Novice

ahhh okay, thank youu

Message 61 of 1,292 (1,256 Views)

Re: Growing together

★★★ Newbie

I'm having an issue with sims 4 growing together downloading at all on Origin. It just says its owned. 

Message 62 of 1,292 (1,416 Views)

Re: Growing Together - Unable to Download

★★★★ Novice

Having the same issue! I was having problems logging on to EA app and when I could get in, my games were missing! 

Restarted the app multiple times and performed app recovery. Still having download errors when trying to install growing together Frown

Message 63 of 1,292 (1,421 Views)

Re: Unable to install sims 4 growing together

★★★★★ Novice

I’m in the UK too and I don’t think that’s the case because it’s blank after it says “You’ll be able to download and start playing the game on” … I think it’s just bugged out because of the high download volume right now. 

Message 64 of 1,292 (1,334 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same.... I pre ordered, why is this an issue Frown

Message 65 of 1,292 (1,403 Views)

Still can't download sims 4 Growing Together?

★★★ Newbie

I heard the release time for sims 4 Growing Together in the UK was 5pm.... It is now 5:30pm and the download box is still greyed out and I can't download the pack. It just says 'available soon'. 

Is anyone else having this issue?

Message 66 of 1,292 (1,287 Views)

★★★ Guide

I've opened up the "manage add-ons" for Sims 4 on the EA app, and Growing Together isn't there. But it shows up on my list of packs when I open the game and says "download to use" under the title. Will the pack show up on my manage add-ons list to be able to download it once this is fixed? I don't see any other way to download this pack.

Message 67 of 1,292 (1,398 Views)

★★★ Novice

It says it's been downloaded but the world is still locked!

Message 68 of 1,292 (1,398 Views)

Re: Growing together

★★★ Newbie

Im on Origin.  It says "You have this content" But there is no option to download or install. 

Message 69 of 1,292 (1,356 Views)

Re: Still can't download sims 4 Growing Together?

★★★ Newbie

I'm in the USA and even though I pre-ordered Growing Together it isn't in my downloads and it also wants me to pre-order again even though I already bought it. 

Message 70 of 1,292 (1,300 Views)