for me it says this

Message 42 of 1,292 (1,770 Views)

Re: Unable to install sims 4 growing together

★★★★★ Novice

I’ve been repairing mine too! 

Message 43 of 1,292 (1,508 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Expansion Pack not downloading

★★★★★ Newbie

So there isn't a problem with EA app? IT's just the fact they are stuck with everyone trying to download it. since everytime I try to it keeps coming up with error? 

Just making sure its not my account messing up. 

Spoiler

Message 44 of 1,292 (1,787 Views)

Re: Growing together

★★ Novice

I have the Same Problem with the ea app i bought growing together and the Download Button is grey. I tried to download it since 5pm in Europe..

Message 45 of 1,292 (1,744 Views)

Re: Sims 4 update

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

I was able to play fine yesterday (Wednesday the 15th) after updating to the new patch. I went to bed Before I could download the new Ep that I pre-purchased. This morning when I woke up about 8am CST EA app would open but my game is not showing on the left side (I only have Sims games nothing else cause I HATE EA) and I can't do anything. Even if I go totally offline my Sims game wont open now. I used to be able to play offline. Sometimes out internet goes out late at night when I'm unable to sleep and I would play all night long with no internet. That was less then a month ago. And EA has closed the option of calling for tech support. I just got a error for that too. AAARRRRRHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHNHHG!

Message 46 of 1,292 (1,366 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@NikkiandKikki Same with me. I clicked on download again and it did something, but it's another error.
Message 47 of 1,292 (1,484 Views)

Re: Growing Together - Unable to Download

★★★★★ Apprentice

ok it up but is download error now

Message 48 of 1,292 (1,711 Views)

growing together won't download

★★★ Novice

i preordered the growing together pack a week ago, but now it won't download. when i press download, it says "preparing," and it has been stuck on that for 30 minutes. i've already tried restarting my computer and EA app, but nothing works. what should i do? packs for sims always downloads right away.

Message 49 of 1,292 (1,537 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Rest assured, it’ll be playable sometime today. But it’s so anticlimactic to not be able to ply it on release as intended. Many of us have been waiting all day for this! 

Message 50 of 1,292 (1,569 Views)