Get To Work Missing ..

by xQueenAurora

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Get To Work Missing ..

★★ Novice

I've had this issue since Sunday and I'm confused to why it's happening..

I've owned Get To Work since I can remember but when I tried to load up my save on Sunday, it was showing me that I was missing it.  I checked my add ons on the ea app, it was showing up there. I tried clearing my cache and repairing the game, now it's no longer showing in my addons on the ea app.

I've made a ticket but on the status it's showing as fixed even though no representative has responded to me, I'm just at a loss on what to do.

Message 2 of 7 (318 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Get To Work Missing ..

Community Manager

@xQueenAurora 

Please go ahead and contact the live support team so they can review your account and see what's going on with your version of Get to Work- here on the forums we don't have access to look over your account details and see what's causing this for you. 

You can contact live support by submitting a help request on the site here, I'd also recommend you attach this AHQ conversation when you reach out so the live support team does have something further to reference. If you have any issues reaching out to live support there, you can let me know! 

solaire.png

View in thread

Message 7 of 7 (240 Views)

All Replies

Re: pack content deleted

★★ Novice

I am literally having the same issue and I don't know what to do about it. I did the short update and went to play my save file but it prompted saying I was missing Get To Work... I was confused to hell and I put in a support ticket on Sunday but I'm not sure if it's working since it's saying it's fixed on the ticket but no customer service representative replied to me. I loaded it up today and it still says the same. So I daren't not playing my file until somehow  I get this fixed.

Message 1 of 7 (340 Views)

Community Manager

Hello @xQueenAurora,

Did you originally purchase Get to Work directly from Origin/the EA app, or were you playing this pack through an EA Play membership? If you were accessing the pack from an EA Play membership, please verify that your membership is still currently active- if it's now expired, you wouldn't have access to any EA Play content.

You can check for any active EA Play memberships on your account from the EA Play tab here

solaire.png

Message 3 of 7 (299 Views)

★★ Novice

Origin app when I got the game.

Message 4 of 7 (291 Views)

Community Manager

@xQueenAurora 

Please check over the Order History on your account- are you seeing a transaction history for Get to Work there? 

solaire.png

Message 5 of 7 (269 Views)

★★ Novice

Nope.

I get my codes from the ea playtesting Standard smile

Message 6 of 7 (253 Views)

Community Manager

@xQueenAurora 

Please go ahead and contact the live support team so they can review your account and see what's going on with your version of Get to Work- here on the forums we don't have access to look over your account details and see what's causing this for you. 

You can contact live support by submitting a help request on the site here, I'd also recommend you attach this AHQ conversation when you reach out so the live support team does have something further to reference. If you have any issues reaching out to live support there, you can let me know! 

solaire.png

Message 7 of 7 (241 Views)