Re: Game Code Trouble w/ Dream Home Decorator

by EA_Solaire

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Game Code Trouble w/ Dream Home Decorator

★★★ Newbie

I just installed the Sims 4 via Steam and then went to the EA app to install Dream Home Decorator with the game code. It just sat there "calculating disk space", but did nothing, so then I launched Sims 4 via Steam and then the EA app added it to the library.

I didn't see addon pack in the library so I tried to redeem the code again and now it's saying "This code has already been redeemed." How can I get this straightened out?

Thanks everyone!!!

Message 1 of 4 (160 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hi there @cg3147,

Let's check that you've redeemed this code to the correct EA account- are you seeing your Steam ID linked up to the EA account that you redeemed your code to? You can check that by looking over your Connected Accounts section. 

If you're not seeing your Steam ID linked here, you may have redeemed your Dream Home Decorator code to the wrong EA account- this is something the live support team can verify with you as we don't have access to your account details here on the forums. You can contact live support for further help from the site here and that team can locate which EA account your Steam ID is currently linked with and make sure all your DLC is moved over to the correct EA account. If you have any issues contacting live support, please let me know! 

solaire.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (105 Views)

All Replies

@cg3147  Please open the EA App game library, click Sims 4, and select Manage > Manage Add-ons.  Do you see DHD listed there?  If so, let me know what it says under the name: Download, Installed, Manage on Steam.  If you have two copies of Sims 4 in your game library, please check both.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 4 (146 Views)

★★★ Newbie

All it says is that I can purchase it.

Message 3 of 4 (124 Views)

Community Manager

Hi there @cg3147,

Let's check that you've redeemed this code to the correct EA account- are you seeing your Steam ID linked up to the EA account that you redeemed your code to? You can check that by looking over your Connected Accounts section. 

If you're not seeing your Steam ID linked here, you may have redeemed your Dream Home Decorator code to the wrong EA account- this is something the live support team can verify with you as we don't have access to your account details here on the forums. You can contact live support for further help from the site here and that team can locate which EA account your Steam ID is currently linked with and make sure all your DLC is moved over to the correct EA account. If you have any issues contacting live support, please let me know! 

solaire.png

Message 4 of 4 (106 Views)