Re: Cannot edit pre-existing Sims?

by kjohnson8915

Original Post

Cannot edit pre-existing Sims?

★★★ Newbie
Hey guys. I don't know if it's possible to edit father-daughter relationships in CAS but if someone has figured out a way please let me know.
The relationship bit cheat doesn't work for me.
Let me share my story with you guys. So my sim (Kayden 1) died and I was feeling hopeless, thinking I would never resurrect him again. So I re-added him from the gallery (Kayden 2) and made a baby with Kayden's side chick. (He has two lovers) so when I successfully resurrected Kayden one, I was hoping I could edit the relationship with the baby since she does have his genetics after all. I've tried everything from A to Z including deleting Kayden 2 to leave the father slot open, but nothing works. I just want Kayden 1 to be his rightful daughter's biological father and not just her stepfather or anything like that. If anyone had an answer for me, please enlighten me. Thank you.
Message 1 of 4 (2,579 Views)

Champion (Retired)

If she is not in his household you can't.

Otherwise use the cheat cas.fulleditmode

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 4 (2,564 Views)

Make sure you use 'testingcheats on' and then 'cas.fulleditmode'.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 3 of 4 (2,557 Views)

★★ Novice
After you enable cheats and do cas.fulleditmode you have to shift click on the sim and go to modify in cas.
Message 4 of 4 (2,551 Views)