White-pink texture glitch on lightsaber parts

by 3jgoupfgzu19

Original Post

White-pink texture glitch on lightsaber parts

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Summarize your bug Various lightsaber parts show a strange white-pink texture that is super annoying and stands out
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Not sure, it started for me at one point and those lightsaber parts have only looked normal a couple of times since then
What happens when the bug occurs? In the lightsaber part sets for Elemental Nature, Magus, Eno Cordova, and Duty and Resolve a white-pink texture appears that really stands out and doesn’t change with the material of the lightsaber
What do you expect to see? The normal colors of brown (in the place of the white-pink texture) in the cases of Elemental Nature and Duty and Resolve, and the metal that blends with the chosen material type for the Magus and Eno Cordova sets

The photo attached isn’t my screenshot but it is the exact problem I have.

Message 1 of 6 (1,536 Views)

Re: White-pink texture glitch on lightsaber parts

★★★★★ Newbie

I'm playing on PC and I had exactly the same problem today.

Message 2 of 6 (1,410 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I am having the same issue on PC laptop Alienware M17 R3 NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 16 GB of Memory. All settings on Epic.

Always happens at the lightsaber bench on the ship.

Message 3 of 6 (1,153 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@3jgoupfgzu19 Was there ever a fix for this? I've reinstalled the game twice after this has happened and they textures still look whack. I'm just tired of my lightsaber hilt being glow in the dark mate.
Message 4 of 6 (970 Views)

★★ Novice

This is still a bug present in the game. Cuts out a lot of lightsaber options for me because I don't want to deal with that bug popping up and making it look weird all the time.

Message 5 of 6 (838 Views)

EA DICE Team
I'm closing this thread to stop it from being necroed.

/Atic
Message 6 of 6 (768 Views)