Re: Unable to activate game bought from Epic Store

by EA_Atic

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Unable to activate game bought from Epic Store

★★★ Newbie

I bought Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order from Epic store for a few months, now, when I press Install in Epic app, the EA Origin windows pop up and ask for activation code, but I don't receive any code from Epic so I press Cancel, then I can't install the game. I try many times but it keeps popping up EA Origin app. Can anyone help?

Message 1 of 5 (1,566 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA DICE Team
We had some issues on our end, should be working now for you with the system not asking for a code. @beyourlove

/Atic

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (1,402 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
@beyourlove

Hello!

Do you know if you have any other accounts you log into? My assumption is the game may be on a different Origin account that is linked to your EPIC account.
Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 5 (1,484 Views)

EA DICE Team
We had some issues on our end, should be working now for you with the system not asking for a code. @beyourlove

/Atic
Message 3 of 5 (1,403 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I bought Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order from Epic store for a few months, now, when I press Install in Epic app, the EA Origin windows pop up and ask for activation code, but I don't receive any code from Epic so I press Cancel, then I can't install the game. I try many times but it keeps popping up EA Origin app. Can anyone help?
Message 4 of 5 (1,131 Views)

EA DICE Team
Hi @MiniHolgerfan, try clearing the Origin cache https://help.ea.com/nz/help/faq/clear-cache-to-fix-problems-with-your-games/

That should help out.

/Atic
Message 5 of 5 (952 Views)