The game STAR WARS Jedi: Fallen Order™ does not appear to be installed. (Steam)

by Kovpeti800

Original Post

Accepted Solution

The game STAR WARS Jedi: Fallen Order™ does not appear to be installed. (Steam)

★★ Novice

Hi,

I bought this game on steam yesterday, and when i want to launch it, origin does this error: The game STAR WARS Jedi: Fallen Order™ does not appear to be installed. Please install it or try relaunching the game.

I did link my steam account to origin, i ran it as an administrator, and reinstalled the game as well. 

What can I do about this?

Message 1 of 8 (3,323 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: The game STAR WARS Jedi: Fallen Order™ does not appear to be installed. (Ste

EA DICE Team

@MR_02Gamer_HUN @Kovpeti800  try clearing the Origin cache and see if that helps. 

/Atic 

View in thread

Message 3 of 8 (2,685 Views)

All Replies

Re: The game STAR WARS Jedi: Fallen Order™ does not appear to be installed. (Ste

★★★★★ Newbie

Same problem! i dont know what to do!

Message 2 of 8 (2,942 Views)

EA DICE Team

@MR_02Gamer_HUN @Kovpeti800  try clearing the Origin cache and see if that helps. 

/Atic 

Message 3 of 8 (2,686 Views)

[ Edited ]

@EA_Atic I have this exact problem - origin is a new install on my machine so clearing the cache does nothing (I tried it already) - please post another solution

Message 4 of 8 (2,401 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

Hi @714e922b321687a3bc1ca44d146b668c, to be sure. In Origin STAR WARS Jedi: Fallen Order™ says its not installed?

If you try to install what happens? 

/Atic

Message 5 of 8 (2,345 Views)

I installed the game already through steam. When I try to launch it through steam I get the origin error telling me it is not installed, same as the OP. There is no option to install through origin. There is an option in origin to 'download' but when I click that I get the same message saying the game does not appear to be installed.

Message 6 of 8 (2,048 Views)

@EA_Atic sorry I forgot to tag you in my post above

Message 7 of 8 (1,995 Views)

EA DICE Team
Hi @714e922b321687a3bc1ca44d146b668c, sorry for the delay, could you try to Run Steam, JFO and Origin as Admin and see if that helps.

/Atic
Message 8 of 8 (1,457 Views)