Star wars Jedi Fallen order bug

by Claymore1980

Original Post

Star wars Jedi Fallen order bug

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
Platform:PC
Summarize your bug - I get to the place on the Bracca train where you have to swing out on a pole and then jump up to a grate that is hanging off the side of the train and then use it to climb back onto the train. However, every single time I try to do this, the same thing happens. The grate falls away JUST as I grab on to it. Then I fall back into the train except I am in a small room possibly underneath the room that I swung out on the pole from. I can literally move through the walls but cannot continue through the level because if I walk through a wall, I just fall off the train. There are no doors or any other conceivable exit from the "sub room." 

How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)

Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Just progress through the Bracca train level until you reach the part I described above.

What happens when the bug occurs? See the above description. The grate falls off and I end up back on the train in some mysterious room where I can move through walls and the only possibility is to move through the wall and fall off the train.

What do you expect to see? I should be able to have time to climb the grate and get back onto the train to continue the level.

Message 1 of 1 (309 Views)