Re: SWB I Could not find any games

by Chromeo1138

Original Post

Accepted Solution

why are battlefront 2015 servers not connecting?

★★★ Newbie

Star Wars Battlefront 2015 servers not connecting

Message 2 of 33 (3,015 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Star Wars Battlefront 2015 matchmaking broken on Xbox

★★★★★ Novice

I can confirm, it’s back up. Xbox Series X, automatic matchmaking region

View in thread

Message 26 of 33 (3,574 Views)

All Replies

SWB I Could not find any games

★★★ Novice

For the last two days (9-23 and 9-24-22) all Star Wars Battlefront I games have returned message “Could not find any games.” Two days now. What’s going on, and what’s being done to fix it?

Message 1 of 33 (3,226 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I was wondering the same thing. This is easily my favorite FPS game and I hope they haven't killed off the servers for this one. I wish we knew what they were doing to fix it or if they are indeed killing the multiplayer for this game.

Message 3 of 33 (3,195 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same here and it's getting annoying. EA needs to provide a reason for what's happening. 

Message 4 of 33 (3,181 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Same here.  I contacted Xbox and they said to contact EA since it's their  servers.  I've been playing the games in Skirmish to pass the time.   I checked to see if their servers were up and they're up and running.  So if the servers are working, why can't we play the LIVE games on our gaming consoles?  What is going on?  Were the servers hacked?  Nobody is at EA today.  Gonna have to wait until Monday to call them to find out what's going on. 

Message 5 of 33 (3,165 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I’m replying here to hopefully get some attention. We have a small but passionate community of players. If it’s over, please put up a message on the app. If not, please fix it. 

Message 6 of 33 (3,144 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is only a problem for Xbox because the servers are working on PlayStation and PC which proves that the entire online portion of SWBF 1 isn't being shutdown. I am going to try to email EA and figure out what the deal is. IF you have a PlayStation you are gonna have to play on that until this gets figured out. 

Message 7 of 33 (3,116 Views)

Re: why are battlefront 2015 servers not connecting?

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I came here to ask the same question. Lots of folks on the Battlefront reddit with the same issue. Is this game done or is there (hopefully) just server maintenance being performed? 

Message 8 of 33 (2,950 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@darrk Any updates?
Message 9 of 33 (3,081 Views)

Star Wars Battlefront is down: is anyone listening?

★★★★★ Novice

Star Wars Battlefront 2015 has been down now since Friday. All game modes report “Could not find any games.” This is an EA site, right? Is there ANYONE from EA who reads these posts? Same thing (at)EAHelp on Twitter — multiple posts on this topic, over several days, and just crickets. EA? Hello? Anyone there? We’d really like to be able to enjoy online Battlefront games again … please … anyone … just say that you know there’s a problem … we are your customers, the ones who shell out our $$ for your games … just askin’ for a little help here … some customer service … please …

Message 10 of 33 (2,915 Views)