Re: No Audio Jedi Fallen Order Xbox Series X

by joemorrell456

Original Post

Accepted Solution

No Audio Jedi Fallen Order Xbox Series X

★★★ Newbie

I have tried everything from restarting the game to uninstalling and reinstalling the game, and I still have no audio. Usually, when I boot up the game, I will hear the intro music, and then the Audio will completely cut out. I have seen other people with this problem before, so I assume it is a bug that has appeared because this game was poorly optimized for Xbox Series X. If anybody could be of help that would be great.

Message 1 of 11 (3,768 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Newbie

It is fixed arm. How, really no clue.

Xbox One series X, Elite series 2 controller, Turtle beach headset that goes into controller. 

Tried a couple things like starting the game again couple times, starting the Xbox a couple times, plugging the headset into the controller without the connector. Also changed all kinds of sound settings in the TV, Xbox and game, all kinds of combinations. 

In the end, starting the game with the headset plugged in the connector (that's in the controller) works for now. 

When I switched from Fallen Order to ESO to check if the problem persisted across games, it happened with ESO as well (never happened in all the years) so it definitely something that happens with Fallen Order. 

After getting angry, restarting everything, ESO worked again....and guess what, Fallen Order did as well -_-. 

It happened a couple times after that the sound was absent on the menu, but now, as long as I have everything plugged in before the game starts, it's not a problem. 

!! I don't know of that is/was the fix but I'm afraid to touch it any other way 🤣

View in thread

Message 4 of 11 (3,472 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

No news on this yet?? This is insanity, I can't seem to get this to work.

Starting the game, all works fine, then from the menu on out NO sound at all!! WTH EA?? Fix incoming ???

Message 2 of 11 (3,654 Views)

EA DICE Team
@Zamn1111 @DARKGMM what audio set up do you have?

/Atic
Message 3 of 11 (3,482 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It is fixed arm. How, really no clue.

Xbox One series X, Elite series 2 controller, Turtle beach headset that goes into controller. 

Tried a couple things like starting the game again couple times, starting the Xbox a couple times, plugging the headset into the controller without the connector. Also changed all kinds of sound settings in the TV, Xbox and game, all kinds of combinations. 

In the end, starting the game with the headset plugged in the connector (that's in the controller) works for now. 

When I switched from Fallen Order to ESO to check if the problem persisted across games, it happened with ESO as well (never happened in all the years) so it definitely something that happens with Fallen Order. 

After getting angry, restarting everything, ESO worked again....and guess what, Fallen Order did as well -_-. 

It happened a couple times after that the sound was absent on the menu, but now, as long as I have everything plugged in before the game starts, it's not a problem. 

!! I don't know of that is/was the fix but I'm afraid to touch it any other way 🤣

Message 4 of 11 (3,473 Views)

EA DICE Team
Glad it got fixed in the end! Standard smile @DARKGMM

/Atic
Message 5 of 11 (3,457 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Atic there is not a single actually solution for this. fix the game.. this ruins this game how am i suppose to play a story line game with ZERO audio. for no reason
Message 6 of 11 (3,026 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@EA_Atic this is still a problem.

No audio from any possible source after the initial load screen. Is there a fix?

Message 7 of 11 (2,383 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Atic This isn't fixed at all. I'm not playing this game without audio, do your jobs and fix the game.
Message 8 of 11 (2,320 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@EA_Atic Please fix this game I’d really like to play it.

Message 9 of 11 (2,174 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

Hi @EGSaltyyy, @CoffeeAunt4838, @GreenyJordan, @joemorrell456, what's headsets are you using on what platforms?

/Atic

Message 10 of 11 (1,886 Views)