Mouse Problem in Stare Wars Squadrons

by Wagmatt

Original Post

Re: Mouse Problem in Stare Wars Squadrons

★ Novice

I cannot believe something so fundamental to a game of this type just does not work properly.  EA need to take notes from Microsoft, Cloud Imperium and Frontier on how to implement controller support within their games.

I have a Saitek X56 HOTAS and a Thrustmaster Cougar MFD as well as an Xbox pc controller connected on my pc and they all work perfectly well together in Flight Sim 2020, StarCitizen and Elite Dangerous. 

They do work in Squadrons for a time but after 20 minutes or so things just stop working on the stick (normally buttons - directionality is normally ok) and even if I exit the game the problems remain on the stick properties in devices and printers until I reboot the pc.

I also found I had the mouse problem detailed earlier in this thread and had to set my stick as the second device to get the mouse to behave itself.

EA need to sort themselves out.  I tried logging a ticket for the controller issues but all their so called 'helpdesk' advised, was posting up here in the community - that is just lazy support!

I have logged a bug report for all the good it will do.

Message 21 of 23 (462 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have created a solution to the mouse issue, you can finally play this game the way it was intended!

https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsSquadrons/comments/xm4a8o/mouse_pitchyaw_fix_horrible_mouse_rebind_...

Message 22 of 23 (287 Views)

EA DICE Team
This is on the older side of time, I'm closing this thread to stop it from being necroed.

If you have any issues with Star Wars Squadrons, please make a new topic about your problems and what kind of steps you have tried to solve them.

/Atic
Message 23 of 23 (272 Views)