by Killerwhale10255

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Kashyyyk game script breaks in the AT-AT - Distracting Guards

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
Platform:PC
Summarize your bug I am on Kashyyyk in the AT-AT and there is a spaceship infront of me. It was initially shooting so I shot it. Now it just hovers there and I can keep shooting at it for 5 min straight and nothing happens. I am actually not sure if this is a bug or if I am missing something I didn't shoot.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Kashyyyk AT-AT make your way to the platform and see if your spaceship bugs out.
What happens when the bug occurs? My game won't progress and I am stuck in the AT-AT looking at a spaceship on fire that does nothing but float there.
What do you expect to see? The spaceship crashing?

I am on Kashyyyk in the AT-AT and there is a spaceship infront of me. It was initially shooting so I shot it. Now it just hovers there and I can keep shooting at it for 5 min straight and nothing happens.
I am actually not sure if this is a bug or if I am missing something I didn't shoot.

EA_Blueberry: Edited title of post to match description of bug reports

Message 1 of 56 (18,349 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Kashyyyk Cutscene Breaks in AT-AT

EA Respawn Team
@Mikemead6 patch should be live and should include the fix. let me know if it works

View in thread

Message 49 of 56 (17,000 Views)

All Replies

Re: Game breaks on Kashyyyk in the AT-AT

★★ Novice
@MGCXIII I found out what happened. I was using anti personel laser and not anti tank laser... feel super silly now.
Looked up a guy who did a walkthrough.
Message 2 of 56 (18,234 Views)

Kashyyyk Cutscene Breaks in AT-AT

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Platform:PC
Summarize your bug I had to restart my game during the cutscene on Kashyyyk where you distract the pilots on the AT-AT. When I came back to the game, and try to do the distract the guards by pushing down on the D-Pad, instead of distracting the pilots it just initiates a conversation with BD-1 and breaks the scripting and kicking me back to gameplay.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 1: Restart your game during said cutscene 2: Try and complete the sequence again
What happens when the bug occurs? It breaks the sequence and places me into standard gameplay. I can swing my lightsaber inside the cockpit and run around, but I obviously cannot continue.
What do you expect to see? The sequence to play out normally as it should

20191115141519_1.jpg20191115141525_1.jpg20191115141540_1.jpg

Message 3 of 56 (18,465 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Just hit the same bug 😢

Message 4 of 56 (18,444 Views)

★ Apprentice

Exact same bug for me

Message 5 of 56 (18,391 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have a similar bug when i enter kashyyyk i just fall into darkness and cant progress the game

Message 6 of 56 (18,388 Views)

★★★ Novice

Having the same issue.... I’ve tried restarting the game and my ps4 multiple times and I can’t get past it

Message 7 of 56 (18,364 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I have this problem too in ps4, please fix this.... I cannot continue playing

Message 8 of 56 (18,358 Views)

AT-AT Bug

★★★★★ Newbie

Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Summarize your bug I had to restart my game during the cutscene on Kashyyyk where you distract the pilots on the AT-AT. When I came back to the game, and try to do the distract the guards by pushing down on the D-Pad, instead of distracting the pilots it just initiates a conversation with BD-1 and breaks the scripting and kicking me back to gameplay.
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Quit during cutscene or while your fighting in AT-AT
What happens when the bug occurs? You cannot continue your game, it just thinks your still playing
What do you expect to see? I want to continue my game

I had to restart my game during the cutscene on Kashyyyk where you distract the pilots on the AT-AT. When I came back to the game, and try to do the distract the guards by pushing down on the D-Pad, instead of distracting the pilots it just initiates a conversation with BD-1 and breaks the scripting and kicking me back to gameplay.

Message 9 of 56 (18,354 Views)

Re: AT-AT Bug

★ Apprentice

Same bug, has anyone gotten past it once the bug has been encountered?

Message 10 of 56 (18,342 Views)