Re: Kashyyyk - Boss Fight Oovo Adnan and Flatakk Not Spawning After Death

by Hanojo1

Original Post

Kashyyyk - Boss Fight Oovo Adnan and Flatakk Not Spawning After Death

★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Summarize your bug Kashyyyk Boss Oovo Adnan and Flatakk not spawning after dying.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Good question. I'm not sure if it's purely situational, as there are other threads already about bosses not spawning that seem to only affect some users and not others, all platforms. I haven't seen this one posted yet though.
What happens when the bug occurs? Playing on Jedi Master difficulty. Second visit to Kashyyyk to meet Tarfful, after taking the shortcut lift to the imperial platform, and taking the second lift down to the lower level, originally the boss fight Oovo Adnan and Flatakk showed up. They defeated me, and I spawned back a my ship. When I returned to face them again, there was a glowing spire to collect for my health/force/xp, but no boss fight.
What do you expect to see? I expected to fight Oovo Adnan and Flatakk again.

I understand EA is patching the Gorgara boss fight, but will this patch fix all boss spawning issues?  Or do I have to restart.
This bug doesn't seem to be game breaking, but I'd rather not continue the game if it turns out to create more bugs down the line.  I'm also a completionist and not being able to defeat a boss that should be spawning is a let down, whether it allows me to progress or not.

Message 1 of 4 (3,200 Views)

★★ Novice

Honestly this makes me wonder what else I might have missed due to it just not spawning.

Message 2 of 4 (3,190 Views)

★★ Novice

Read through some other threads and some walkthroughs (sucks to have to had done that).  Found out that bounty hunter spawns are random.
My game may not be bugged. *crosses fingers*

Message 3 of 4 (3,158 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@mrjabbafett Same as you ! I'm playing on jedi grand master, and of course I died. So when I came back to fight again, I didn'y have back my exp... I saw that I earned the info of the boss on my records in the menu (you can have only after scanning ). Weird... I'm on pc (playing with controller). Hope that bug get remove...
Message 4 of 4 (2,238 Views)