Re: I can't login with my ea account in Star Wars Battlefront on my Xbox one

by EA_Ataashi

Original Post

I can't login with my ea account in Star Wars Battlefront on my Xbox one

★★★★★ Newbie

It is so annoying for me. It tells me you can't login at this moment or something like that. What's the problem EA?

Message 1 of 6 (9,272 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@FixableTrout

Are you logging in with the correct e-mail address?  Also, do you have your Xbox Live Gamertag linked to your Origin Account?

Did my post help you? Click "Grant XP"
Did my post solve your issue? Click "Accept As Solution"

I do not work for EA. I am just a gamer helping fellow gamers.

See you on the Battlefield!!!

Multi-Platform Elite Race: PC, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS3, PS4

I DO NOT ANSWER PMs. IF YOU NEED HELP, POST A NEW THREAD SO THE WHOLE COMMUNITY CAN GIVE INPUT, AND IF IT GETS SOLVED, EVERYONE CAN SEE THE SOLUTION.

Message 2 of 6 (9,241 Views)

★★★★ Novice

If you have a child account, and are under the age of 13 you will not be able to play the game unless you have your parents take the following steps detailed out on this website.

http://www.8bitdad.com/2015/11/23/what-parents-need-to-know-about-star-wars-battlefront-get-your-kid...

Message 3 of 6 (9,230 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I have tried everything suggested, but none of them have worked. I think you may just need to wait for this (annoying) issue to be fixed by the teams at ea.
Message 4 of 6 (8,957 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @SquareAlarm6116

Just to confirm... You've checked if your Microsoft account does not have online safety settings enabled and if your EA account is not an underage one, is that correct? If you're not sure how to do it, you'll find useful information here.

This article about linking console accounts to your EA account might also help in resolving your issue.

/Ataashi

Message 5 of 6 (8,941 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same issue and all my info is correct. It's just been a long time since I've played any EA games. Fix this or I will never buy an EA game again. This is a crock of crap

Message 6 of 6 (1,975 Views)