Game freezes at start of cutscene when traveling to Kashyyyk

by mattbeck314

Original Post

Re: Game freezes at start of cutscene when traveling to Kashyyyk

★★★ Novice
@mattbeck314 Any luck? I've had to cut my losses and start over. If it starts doing it again I might snap the disc...
Message 11 of 20 (1,639 Views)

★★ Novice

Exact issue in downloadable Xbox One X version.

Message 12 of 20 (1,617 Views)

★★★ Novice
I've caved. Started again and made it past that spot. Maybe it was a corrupt save. Not too sure
Message 13 of 20 (1,591 Views)

★★ Novice

KTWSS, I was hoping to avoid that but thanks for letting us know that it fixes it!

Message 14 of 20 (1,576 Views)

★★★ Novice

Not to say it will work for everyone, but it did for me thankfully.

But as a side note.

First time round, I went to every planet available and did everything possible before heading back to Kashyyyk to find Tarful. 

Not sure if it played a part in it freezing or not.

But I didn't do any exploring / searching this time. Just the storyline, and I've 100% Kashyyyk and Zeffo.

Message 15 of 20 (1,556 Views)

★ Apprentice

After chatting with EA again and trying every option I could think of or find I now believe that we are part of a small group that ended up with corrupt save game files, partially due to previous bugs that made it so our only option was to close the game from the playstation menu. I also think that we may have been exploring too far too soon perhaps on Dathomir and may have encountered game content prior to when we were supposed to. I wanted a fix for this more than I can say but if our save files were corrupted then our only option may indeed be to start a new game. One suggestion I made to EA was to add manual save options so that if something like this was to happen to anyone else they may be able to revert to an earlier save. Thank you all for the updates and suggestions, I will continue to look for any additional solutions for the corrupt save issue and will post immediately if I can find another fix.

Message 16 of 20 (1,541 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Have u found a way to fix it

Message 17 of 20 (1,069 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Common EA, same fu ing problem. 

Message 18 of 20 (891 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I hope this helps someone. I had this problem and fixed it like this. I went to the holidex and traveled to darthomir. But when he says to sit for the landing i didnt instead i went back to the holidex and traveled to kashyyyk. When he said sit, i did and it worked

Message 19 of 20 (2,178 Views)

EA DICE Team
I'm closing this thread to stop it from being necroed.

If you have any issues with Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order, please make a new topic about your problems and what kind of steps you have tried to solve them.

/Atic
Message 20 of 20 (613 Views)