Fix Ranking system

by johmen21

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Fix Ranking system

★ Novice

This ranking system is unfair and broken  New  Players VS professionals That 1 face every person they play It's unfair to us how we're trying to make the game fun and trying to rink up we lose more points going against professionals when we have new players and our team and they're just learning how to play rink I hope you see this try fix it this game will Die if you can work on that 

There are a lot of people  who   Support this game  and  Community  Thanks for your time

Message 1 of 5 (14,255 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Fix Ranking system

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there @johmen21 I can see how having a fair Ranking System can be important to a game. Thank you for your feedback, I'll pass this on to the team🦾

Joz.png
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey! If a post Answered your question, please click on Accept as Solution.
Thank players and help them 'Level Up' by giving them XP.
Want to learn more on how to level-up and become a Hero for the AHQ? Learn more about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#ranks
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (14,103 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@johmen21the clans are very cancerous and I can't stress how much I despise them...We were winning a match as the Empire until a CTx cancer joined the spot of an enemy player that left the match. The dude was basically pinballing with a Y-wing, ion laser and anti starfighter missiles.

Message 2 of 5 (14,207 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there @johmen21 I can see how having a fair Ranking System can be important to a game. Thank you for your feedback, I'll pass this on to the team🦾

Joz.png
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey! If a post Answered your question, please click on Accept as Solution.
Thank players and help them 'Level Up' by giving them XP.
Want to learn more on how to level-up and become a Hero for the AHQ? Learn more about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#ranks
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 3 of 5 (14,104 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@johmen21 Show my rank now please
Message 4 of 5 (8,150 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yes it is but its very hard too code it if they could make it only like.. a rank above or two above tou would be more fair

Message 5 of 5 (330 Views)