Error Code 4,975

by TMLTooLEGIT33

Original Post

Re: Error code 4975 On Star Wars Squadrons

★★★ Newbie

I had this issue.

To resolve I switched off the in game overlay in my steam settings.

Good luck

Message 21 of 37 (2,317 Views)

Re: Connection issue - error 4975

★★ Novice
@davecol99 I am having the same exact issue. I’ve reset my password many times and “restored licenses” on the PS4.big you buy a game, you should be able to play it. EA is trash
Message 22 of 37 (2,214 Views)

Re: Error code 4975 On Star Wars Squadrons

★★ Novice

EA is absolute trash. I’ve done the same things with no results. 

Message 23 of 37 (2,213 Views)

Re: Error Code 4,975

★★★ Newbie

I have the same issue, just after the game is started the login mask appears and is completely bugged: 

1a. it does not see the mouse inputs most of the times.

1b. sometimes it does not see the keyboard inputs also.

2. when I enter my email at one point is automatically replacing the letters with numbers, making it impossible to write the full email account

3. using the ID with correct password I cannot log in because is saying: password not correct or account expired (which is not true)

4. My EA account is set to 18+, adult. 

additional info:

Game has been bought on steam.

I have properly installed desktop Origin App, and running smoothly... is just this game that doesn't work properly,

which frankly at this level is simply not acceptable.

Message 24 of 37 (2,180 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi Guys I had this same issue and found the Answer on Steam forums.

Basically set the game to a lower resolution and windowed mode, exit the game.  Relaunch it and the EA challenge page will be scaled correctly and you will be able to enter your credentials and choose what multi-factor you wanted to use if you have that set up as I do.  This fixed it for me. 

Hope this saves you some search time, I didn't solve it just wanted to share this to help others out.

Message 25 of 37 (2,161 Views)

★★ Novice

I’ve have them same Error Code 4,975.

l’ve going back and forth with EA via email for about a week now.

Done everything they asked..

Answered all kinds of questions..

And the latest advice is to contact them via chat or phone..

it looks like the chat option in not available in the UK, so the only option is premium rate phone number with a wait time of 90 minutes..

I AM NOT PAYING £50 upwards to get this resolved 

Message 26 of 37 (2,137 Views)

Re: Credentials have Expired Error 4795

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@EA_Kent Your suggestion is useless as I tried to contact the help desk and it redirected me to here when I selected the button for contact information on the site and followed the prompts. Rather then telling people to follow a loop that will just * us off, why don't you actually just give us the actual contact details.

Furthermore, all of these issues are for the PC, how do we fix this if we are on the PS4?!!!

Message 27 of 37 (2,115 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

@ChrisLParnellI have called EA about error 721 and 4975. In my case its because we have 2 xbox accounts linked to 1 EA account (no idea why). They say cant unlink them and I should create at least 1 new Xbox account. Absolutely unacceptable and ridiculous. These accounts work fine in Battlefield 5 and other games but not in SW Squadrons. EA SHOULD FIX THIS.

Message 28 of 37 (2,085 Views)

Re: Error 4,975 on PS4

★★★ Newbie
@Nighttiger121 I had a similar problem during installation of Star Wars Squadrons on PS4. During installation "EA Account" page would not accept my EA account, that I had for several years. Checked all possible configs for account and deleted game on PS4 - no success. Solved when I created at new EA account with min. config. no MFA etc. Then I worked and I can install and play the game now.
Message 29 of 37 (1,929 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’m having it happen on my Xbox one and it says I must have an ea account to access online features. But I do, I just created another to be sure and same error...

Message 30 of 37 (1,821 Views)