Disconnection Disasters!

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Squadrons
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? SKhoobyDoo
Are you playing in VR? No
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Fleet Battles
What were you doing when the bug occurred? Step by Step detail is helpful. I get disconnected while in-game and the game crashes. I scramble to restart the client and rejoin the match so I don’t get a leave penalty. I connect and am immediately kicked out again. I rejoin and get kicked from the game AGAIN! I rejoin and it happens AGAIN! I rejoin for the FOURTH time and am about 900m out from a bombing run against the MC75 and I get disconnected AGAIN! And this time the message above comes up. I look at my rank and it’s taken a 200-point hit from the 4 kicks!!!!! What. The. Hell. Man!!! This is on top of the 100-point loss due to getting kicked from the game lobby twice earlier this week!! What a bloody waste of time this game is becoming! /rant What the heck that anti-cheat * is all about??!! Literally nothing on my PC has changed since I bought the game -- no new software has been added, no new hardware has been added, nothing.
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. In the matchmaking lobby waiting for the game to start and during gameplay after the match has commenced.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 23.04.21 23:00
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
How severe is your issue? Can play, but it's highly frustrating
What happens when the bug occurs? Most of the time, I am dumped into the main menu. Sometimes, the game crashes entirely and closes and dumps me to my desktop.
What do you expect to see? This problem resolved!
Which ship were you playing? If not applicable, just answer "no" or "none." TIE Interceptor, A-wing, TIE Bomber
What components were you using? Physical components? Thrustmaster Warthog joystick & throttle Logitech rudder pedals
Which customizations (if any) were you using? None.

I get disconnected while in-game and the game crashes. I scramble to restart the client and rejoin the match so I don’t get a leave penalty. I connect and am immediately kicked out again. I rejoin and get kicked from the game AGAIN! I rejoin and it happens AGAIN! I rejoin for the FOURTH time and am about 900m out from a bombing run against the MC75 and I get disconnected AGAIN! And this time the message above comes up. I look at my rank and it’s taken a 200-point hit from the 4 kicks!!!!!

What. The. Hell. Man!!!

This is on top of the 100-point loss due to getting kicked from the game lobby twice earlier this week!!

What a bloody waste of time this game is becoming!

/rant

What the heck that anti-cheat * is all about??!! Literally nothing on my PC has changed since I bought the game -- no new software has been added, no new hardware has been added, nothing.

Message 1 of 3 (764 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Booted from EA servers 100%

EA DICE Team
Hi @WhiskeyandSteel, What items have you done, so anyone here don't suggest the same.

What kind of network setup do you have and what platform are you on?

/Atic

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (367 Views)

All Replies

Booted from EA servers 100%

★★★ Newbie

I keep getting disconnected from EA servers in Star Wars Squadrons to the point that it is unplayable. I've done so many things already to try and fix it as well as uninstalling and reinstalling the game. It happens every time.  From what I've seen this has happened before and nothing I do fixes it.

EA, please help. I want to enjoy this game but it's unplayable now.

Message 2 of 3 (525 Views)

Re: Booted from EA servers 100%

EA DICE Team
Hi @WhiskeyandSteel, What items have you done, so anyone here don't suggest the same.

What kind of network setup do you have and what platform are you on?

/Atic
Message 3 of 3 (368 Views)