Re: Dreadful Dathomir

by Robrobot007

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Dathomir Help Needed! No way for me to progress as I don’t have force push

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I’m stuck on dathomir. There’s literally no way for me to progress as I don’t have force push, and the way back isn’t accessible because I slid down a long rocky slide. It’s right after the nightsister summons her dead night sisters. Any advice?

EA_Blueberry: Added text to post title

Message 8 of 93 (23,925 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Dathomir Help Needed! No way for me to progress as I don’t have force push

[ Edited ]
EA Respawn Team

@ResentedJaguar1 with the latest patch, it should warp you back up top on save load if you managed to get down there without double jump

View in thread

Message 87 of 93 (22,612 Views)

All Replies

Dathomir accessible area inaccessible

★★★ Newbie

Just after you meet the ‘Wanderer’ and try to access the temple, you are sabotaged and slide down to level three. here you battle three zombie sister before using the force on a drawbridge.

My issue is that I’ve not yet learnt this power, can’t navigate away from the area or back to my ship and I’m bound to the nearby Meditation area. 

Contacted support to be told that I’d need to wait for a patch and to raise the issue on here. 

£69.99 for a preorder. Not best pleased I need to wait or start again.. shame on you EA! 

Message 1 of 93 (23,690 Views)

Dreadful Dathomir

★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Summarize your bug Believe I have soft locked the game on Dathomir, headed down slide reached an area with a wooden barrier that map says is accessible, I only have slow mo power and seems to require force push but haven't got that far. No way back up as the slope was a one way trip. This would be easily fixed if only there was a fast travel back to ship!
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? There's a jump that I believe I shouldn't have been able to make right where the black robed npc is. Somehow I was able to make this jump.
What happens when the bug occurs? Soft locked the game.
What do you expect to see? A game that doesn't possess such a basic solvable issue would be nice, especially considering how expensive it is!

Nothing else to say. 

Message 2 of 93 (24,002 Views)

★★ Novice

I am currently stuck in the same bug

Message 3 of 93 (23,973 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yep. I’m really annoyed an I wonder when they’ll fix it

Message 4 of 93 (23,963 Views)

★★ Novice

I am stuck in that same glitch. Nowhere to go and nothing to do...

Message 5 of 93 (23,933 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thumbs up It's such an obvious fix, I mean why doesn't this game already have a fast travel facility! Think I'm going to have to start again, which is frustrating as I already have some cool stuff. 

Message 6 of 93 (23,923 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Me too, i'm stuck and i can't back...

Message 7 of 93 (23,849 Views)

DATHOMIR HELP NEEDED

★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Summarize your bug I’m stuck on dathomir. There’s literally no way for me to progress as I don’t have force push, and the way back isn’t accessible because I slid down a long rocky slide. It’s right after the nightsister summons her dead night sisters. Any advice?
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go to Dathomir, after talking to the Stranger/wanderer, jump across to the platform you aren't suppose to make and follow that path all the way until you see the night sister summon her dead sisters.
What happens when the bug occurs? I am unable to proceed with my game and can't go back to that area with the stranger because I fell down this slide
What do you expect to see? I expected to see the game working and not having this many issues.

• This is the screen after defeating the night sisters and I dont have force pull yet so I am stuck here indefinitely and I don't want to start a new journey.
Message 9 of 93 (23,823 Views)

Re: DATHOMIR HELP NEEDED

★★ Novice

I'm stuck in that same spot bud :/

Message 10 of 93 (23,816 Views)